Close

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    http://deckbox.shadowera.net is now updated for 3.14.

http://tools.shadowera.net will be updated a bit later.

If any tools makers wish to make use of the same data that I use for their deckbuilders or whatever, here's a link to the file which you can copy for yourself (rather than keep reading from my site):

http://deckbox.shadowera.net/se/reso...ards.314m.json

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Gondorian, I can't login in the builder on smartphone : the login bar is cut buy the screen and I can't slide it as on the pic :

Screenshot_2016-10-07-05-16-16.png

Thanks a lot.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCyr View Post
    Hi Gondorian, I can't login in the builder on smartphone : the login bar is cut buy the screen and I can't slide it as on the pic :

Screenshot_2016-10-07-05-16-16.png

Thanks a lot.
    Wow, that's really low resolution. When I resize my Chrome window, it hides Master Builder and still shows Username and Password. Is there another browser available for your phone to try instead? Having said that, you don't have to log in - you can save decks by bookmarking the URL.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok I will use url so. It's a galaxy S5 (1080x1920) so it's strange. I'll try to change browser.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ok I will use url so. It's a galaxy S5 (1080x1920) so it's strange. I'll try to change browser.
    Wow. Any chance it has tried to zoom in on the page?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, I think you have this piece of code in your html header :

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

Smartphones have there true resolution (1980px for exemple) and a "css resolution" (500 for exemple). This meta forces the browser to use the css resolution, to avoid to small characters and images due to the physical limitation size of the screen.

The fact is that on smartphone you display only 2 columns where you browse cards, which is not easy to use. If you disable this meta, the smartphone / tablet users will come with a dezooming design on your site, but then they can zoom as they want to display things how they want to.

I expected some returns of other users, as I though it was more pratical to construct decks where and when you want instead of use a pc, but if I'm the only one to have this problem my hypothesis is not good, and I really don't see where my problem could come from ...

Oh and thanks for all the good work on the game !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've needed to fix a part of the problem by creating a fix in javascript to bypass your meta :

javascript:var metas = document.getElementsByTagName('meta');for (i=0; i<metas.length; i++) {if (metas[i].name == "viewport") {metas[i].setAttribute("content","");}}

This is the screenshots before and after the fix :

Attachment 7421

Screenshot_2016-10-10-01-32-00.jpg

As you can see, even in vertical view, I'm now able to display 4 cards per row instead of only 1 !

But the password text box stay hidden, even with this fix. Hope it can help to resolve the problem.

Have a nice evening.
    Last edited by WolfCyr; 10-09-2016 at 11:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I think you have this piece of code in your html header :

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

Smartphones have there true resolution (1980px for exemple) and a "css resolution" (500 for exemple). This meta forces the browser to use the css resolution, to avoid to small characters and images due to the physical limitation size of the screen.

The fact is that on smartphone you display only 2 columns where you browse cards, which is not easy to use. If you disable this meta, the smartphone / tablet users will come with a dezooming design on your site, but then they can zoom as they want to display things how they want to.

I expected some returns of other users, as I though it was more pratical to construct decks where and when you want instead of use a pc, but if I'm the only one to have this problem my hypothesis is not good, and I really don't see where my problem could come from ...

Oh and thanks for all the good work on the game !
    I've needed to fix a part of the problem by creating a fix in javascript to bypass your meta :

javascript:var metas = document.getElementsByTagName('meta');for (i=0; i<metas.length; i++) {if (metas[i].name == "viewport") {metas[i].setAttribute("content","");}}

This is the screenshots before and after the fix :

Attachment 7421

Screenshot_2016-10-10-01-32-00.jpg

As you can see, even in vertical view, I'm now able to display 4 cards per row instead of only 1 !

But the password text box stay hidden, even with this fix. Hope it can help to resolve the problem.

Have a nice evening.
    I've removed that offending line now. Thanks for your detective work.

No idea if this will show the login box for you, but I can probably add one to the side of the Register form (accessible from the crate icon) if necessary.

p.s. When I try to view on my iPhone (3GS), it crashes Safari, but I think that's my phone's fault - being more than 7 years old now. I hope to get a new one at some point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks a lot Gondorian for the time i've made spent to you. It will feel more comfortable to lots of users now. There's now only the problem of the login / password div that is cut by the screen. I don't know for this, i will try at work with firefox on a pc to show me the code.

Thanks a lot !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can see 4 rows of images on my iPhone 6 iOS 10.0.2

Love it looks great!
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!