Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

First steps of warrior

Ok guys. I already played with DC (not solo, something like 250 rating in best times) and Threbin (something like 220 rating). I tried my best with rogues and mages but it wasn't my playing style so I decided do have some fun with warrior. So, have you any ideas for good Boris deck for begginer? TBH warrior cardpool is like travel to another planet for me and I don't really know what to do

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im pretty certain Boris control is decent. No planning, 4X, missing major cards and got me to 210ish. Should be far Better if u stop to think about it.
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmm, that saounds bad. I'm not looking for another control deck. I mean yeah, it could be if there is option but I would try every other strategy. I just receive 200 SC and have some gold so I don't want spend them on useless cards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Once update hits vess ravagers may be good? Worth considering if you're looking for something new.
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, maybe I should. I asked about Boris because when I made my first account I chose him by mistake and forget about him at all. Now I read about all heroes (because I had some problems with playing rogue deck) and see that Boris is pretty... forgotten so I want try my chance with him. But warriors are something really hard to understand for me so that is why I asked you for help ._.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by meffus43 View Post
    Hmmm, that saounds bad. I'm not looking for another control deck. I mean yeah, it could be if there is option but I would try every other strategy. I just receive 200 SC and have some gold so I don't want spend them on useless cards
    THEN SPEND MOAR RL MONEY!
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you say so :3 but the question is for what

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?t=31573

Here is a list of deck.. some crazy guy compiled them.. youll find hasted boris here by veles..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Boris is my favourite hero... Don't see him a lot, and he's probably not quite at the top, but I've always felt he can hold his own.

General warrior tips...

Well, there are some very basic cards that are auto includes for almost any warrior - CB and Blood Frenzy are at the top. Smashing blow is high as well.
    Even if you don't want to do control, Crippling Blow can really mess up your opponent. A crippled unique ally means that they can't use that ally at all anymore. Without wiping the board first anyways.

Blood Frenzy is ridiculously powerful, but sometimes you'll want an Enrage (a number of decks just run 1) to counter the health loss - Or just buy a bit of time in the last few turns. Even with that, an extra card per turn means you often don't have to worry about running out of cards when saccing and you can get a bunch of power cards out all the time.

Smashing Blow is pretty powerful and versatile, since it can destroy any wep/armour, except for the Sledgehammer I guess. A lot of decks make heavy use of them (Hunters with bows and WotF, Zhanna with King's Pride... Any solo deck) and losing them cheaply can be painful for 'em.

For SF specific cards, Yari Bladedancer and Yari Marksman are both good ones. You might not want TOO many copies of Marksman, they're not always that great in the early game because of their low health. Mind you, sticking 'em behind a protector is usually good.
    Even without considering his ability, if you can get him to stick, 4 damage is pretty great.
    Proud Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.

I may set you on fire. It's not personal, I just like fire.

IGN: AP Flamebringer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So right now my deck looks like this

Boris

4 Yari Spearman
    4 Yari Bladedancer
    4 Yari Marksman

4 Smashing blow
    1 Enrage
    4 Crippling blow
    1 Rampage
    4 Shield bash
    2 Blood frenzy
    2 Retreat!
    2 Special delivery
    2 Campfire stories

2 War banner

2 Berserker's edge
    1 Spectral sabre

What should I change? I'm thinking about removing 2 Yari Marksman but have no idea with what should I replace them. Also not sure about Berserker's blade