• Fire Snake iz 2 ub3r nd n33ds 2 b3 bann3dz

37 41.11%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Petition: Nerf Fire Snake

Seriously,

I just had a game vs someone running this card and they used it to kill me. Fire snake should be a 0/2 or even a 0/1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3e6m...e_gdata_player

1.27 Edit: I've decided to bring this HUGE concern up again after the 1.27 update. I thought that this update was supposed to be about balance yet this card continues to run rampant ruining games. With 1.27 Krystofer, Hellateed and Skullborn were introduced as 1 cost allies yet neither one of them can defeat snake. HOW IS THIS BALANCE!

1.28 Edit: Once again I must bring up the concern that Firesnake needs to be looked at. I was expecting balance to come since the hero abilities received a balance update.... I log in to play the game and guess what I see.... Firesnake remains unchanged!!!!! Once again this card runs rampant. I mean with the new cards Firesnake shows how OP it is..... That evil ascendant ability.... It can't kill Firesnake in one turn.... That's OP. I think that with those stats Firesnkke should be converted to a hero... Here is what I propose:

Hero: Firesnake
    Health: 2
    Abiliity: Same as now... If you change anything else it would be OP.

1.28 Edit #2: after play testing in my mind with the new Firesnake Hero I have come to the conclusion that if we make Firesnake a hero SE is doomed! So let's forget about that. Shadow era would become Firesnake era otherwise.

I just ask for BALANCE Caldown promised balance and Firesnake continues to operate under the radar of the devs..... Maybe Firesnake controls the devs.... See more proof Firesnake is OP

1.29 Edit: You have to be kidding me... Seems like all my efforts have fallen on deaf ears. This monstrosity of a card remains unchanged. I've petitioned, screamed, cried myself to sleep at night and nothing has been done.

People are talking about needing to nerf Blood Frenzy but everyone is missing the point. The only warrior decks that win are those with Fire Snake's in them. Your probably thinking NO way XYZ persons deck doesn't use FS and only Blood Frenzy and they still win.... Your wrong. How do you think Logan can take out any ally? His ability is disguised, all he does is "pretend" to pay 3 SE when in reality he's wrapping a FS around his weapon and striking.
    Last edited by N3rd4Christ; 02-15-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll give you the benefit of doubt and hope you are just joking. For what would you even need a 0/2 creature for as you can't assign blockers or anything like in MTG? Cards should only be balanced if they are broken, not because you lost and got mad at a card that is far from broken and game defining. Fire Snake is a good and fast card but I've never ever experienced it being too good since all it can do most of the time is hit you for 1 damage a turn and usually gets killed by a spell or an ally.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nerf and rename to "Awesome snake"
    In-game handle: xorca
    Deck Building Tool || Card Market Data (a lot of stuff in development - deckmeta.com)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Funny

NOT
    Member of A1 Alliance!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Lol.

Nerd fire snake he says. Save the world he says.

Damn that fire snake! Countering all my Blakes and making my sparks work harder.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killtrend View Post
    Lol.

Nerd fire snake he says. Save the world he says.

Damn that fire snake! Countering all my Blakes and making my sparks work harder.
    Yeah i know its too leet to be left the way it is.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Someone please do something aboit this card!
    Last edited by N3rd4Christ; 09-05-2011 at 06:41 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Seriously,
    I don't think I've read this one before. In any case, I liked how you started with Seriously.. Hahah

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I hope this is a joke thread. Please be a joke thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    rofl! Ok, N3rd, you officially win the hate threads. 2 gold stars!