Close

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs down Purchase made in January 2013, not arrived yet

Pre-ordered and paid for the complete playset on January 21, 2013. Received no updates at all.
    Sent email to sales@wulven.com last month, no reply at all again.
    Last edited by Gondorian; 03-22-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by cql1991 View Post
    I have the same problem.
    Pre-ordered and paid for the complete playset on January 21, 2013. Received no updates at all.
    Sent email to sales@wulven.com last month, no reply at all again.
    Kyle and co. never cease to amaze me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    Kyle and co. never cease to amaze me.
    Considering all the wulven employees that have been either laid off or quit to our knowledge I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle was just some guy sitting in a room typing away with his pet monkey next to him handling orders, and Gondorian a million jillion miles away handling development
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. The last people who spoke out on the forum due to their order being stuck for some unknown reason did get some kind of contact and resolution, so you've done the right thing. I'll point Kyle at your post, but you should send another email to sales@wulven.com with something like "Aziel From Forum DP Booster Boxes" in the subject and then he can cross-reference against this post and know who you are.
    Gdc, I mean absolutely no disrespect to you but, generally speaking, why the hell must paying customers jump through hoops to even be as little as acknowledged for purchases made? Its like, if you have made a purchase and have not verbally assaulted and threatened to sue wulven, then you will never receive the items that you've purchased but wulven will gladly keep your money until you do, or either forget about it or give up and let it go. Im so sick of seeing these replys consisting of "almost everyone that has contacted us through the forums has received a reply.". What about the ones who haven't chased wulven down? How can a 'company' blatantly disrespect its consumer base in such a way? Excuse my language, but enough is enough damnit. Kyle needs to tighten up and either start acknowledging and at least replying to those emails himself or have someone else handle it that will.