Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Unanswered Support emails about physical cards

Hi,
    I have been trying to get a hold of some concrete information about my order but I submitted on December 11th, 2013. Its been almost a year and its still "processing". I have contacted 3 people on the sales team since February, Muriah, Allan and Jessica. On March 21st 2014, Allan told me my order would be filled in a "few weeks". Fast forward to July 1st, with no updates, so I sent an email again to receive a reply from Jessica as follows:

"Unfortunately we've run out of stock of the new Dark Prophecies booster boxes in North America due to the larger than expected volume of preorders. While we've shipped out thousands already, we're currently waiting on more stock from Europe to arrive. We hope to resume shipping in approximately 6 weeks."

Forward to September 3rd and still no updates(no replies what so ever) so I submitted a support request using the new ticket system. It is now September 19th with no reply from anyone regarding my order. I am left with no choice but to post this here, hoping to get someones attention. I don't think I am being impatient since the order is coming up on a year now. If someone from Wulven, or anywhere, give me some concrete information, that would be appreciated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    DP still out of stock. Kyle will lock your thread soon.
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramburger View Post
    Hi,
    I have been trying to get a hold of some concrete information about my order but I submitted on December 11th, 2013. Its been almost a year and its still "processing". I have contacted 3 people on the sales team since February, Muriah, Allan and Jessica. On March 21st 2014, Allan told me my order would be filled in a "few weeks". Fast forward to July 1st, with no updates, so I sent an email again to receive a reply from Jessica as follows:

"Unfortunately we've run out of stock of the new Dark Prophecies booster boxes in North America due to the larger than expected volume of preorders. While we've shipped out thousands already, we're currently waiting on more stock from Europe to arrive. We hope to resume shipping in approximately 6 weeks."

Forward to September 3rd and still no updates(no replies what so ever) so I submitted a support request using the new ticket system. It is now September 19th with no reply from anyone regarding my order. I am left with no choice but to post this here, hoping to get someones attention. I don't think I am being impatient since the order is coming up on a year now. If someone from Wulven, or anywhere, give me some concrete information, that would be appreciated.
    Hi. They were out of stock back on July 1st, so nothing could be done. But they have been shipping for weeks now, so I recommend another email to allan because I know he's been able to resolve for other people recently now that cards are actually in stock. Good luck with it!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Unfortunately there have been long delays in North America with Dark Prophecies as we've been struggling to get our worldwide distribution set up, and the larger than expected volume of DP preorders caused us to run out of stock in the USA. We also experienced a delay with our old European distributor when they were "moving warehouses" for over a month and refused to ship our product. However we have since been filling all the backlog of preorders, and you'll get an email with a tracking number when your order has shipped out. So it shouldn't be long now! We expect to finally have all remaining DP preorders filled in about two weeks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is there a difference between dp preorders and all other orders and cotc bonuses? Are all dp orders gonna be coming in the next couple weeks?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh Kyle I have now sent three messages to you guys about combining orders and adding a box to existing orders. If you guys would respond to my emails and answer my questions that would be awesome. I will say that you guys have been pretty good at replys in the past.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Unfortunately there have been long delays in North America with Dark Prophecies as we've been struggling to get our worldwide distribution set up, and the larger than expected volume of DP preorders caused us to run out of stock in the USA. We also experienced a delay with our old European distributor when they were "moving warehouses" for over a month and refused to ship our product. However we have since been filling all the backlog of preorders, and you'll get an email with a tracking number when your order has shipped out. So it shouldn't be long now! We expect to finally have all remaining DP preorders filled in about two weeks.
    Over a month later and I still haven't heard anything. Update?
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know what you mean........ I've sent five or six messages and got no replys. Now I was thinking of canceling my order to buy singles and still no answers. I feel like I'm now going to their spam folder. It would be nice to get some feed back on my last order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the sales team is on a long vacation. They're not even answering my messages regarding the DP preoder bonus.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,

I contacted support 2 weeks ago to find out where my order was and I haven't heard back from them. I told them that my log in and password no longer worked for me to check the status of my order. I ordered 2 CotC and 2 DP boxes in December last year.

I am wonder why nobody us responding to me. I would like to know why I can't access my account anymore. I am wonder how I haven't got my order yet when many people did a few weeks ago and it was clearly stated that when they shipped to NA they had enough for all the orders.

Ian at a loss as to what my next step is. This doesn't make any sense to me. This is the only place I know I can reach someone. Can I get a response from someone from Wulven please. I need to know what I can do to finally get my product and get some closure from this game.

Thanks
    Tenacious Defender of Prana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn