Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Please help to complete this deck

After the latest update, Amulet of Conjuring is buffed to draw 3 cards in exchange of 1 SE and 1 resource. This is particularly helpful to mage rush. This deck revolves around Amulet of Conjuring and Tombstone Beacon which provides resources renewal that mitigate the lost in resources by Amulet of Conjuring. These 2 draw engines are insane.

With the help of zero cost Grave Resistance and solid Undead allies, it is not difficult to build an Undead army which reacts with Raikka ability well.

So the deck list is below, simple plain rush:

Raikka Spellseeker
    Harbinger of the Lost x4
    Death Collector x4
    Death Mage Thaddeus x3
    Cryptspawn Tormentor x2
    Corpse Shifter x2
    Shadow Knight x3
    Grave Resistance x3
    Tombstone Beacon x3
    Amulet of Conjuring x3
    Fireball x4
    Lightning Strike x4

I am still thinking on the last 4 cards. Supernova/Portal/Allies/Sac lamb/Tech cards

Appreciate for advice.
    Last edited by seedog; 10-10-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Greetings!! :

What i think:

-3 Shadow Knight : From my perspective, decks works better when they focus on a unique central mechanical, if you want to harness the draw card power, you should base your deck on cards mainly low cost, perhaps in that sense I would remove one or all of Shadow knight. Is slow and powerfull but you hero is a attack booster, you need quantity (i think)
    + 2 Bloodlust: Works great with Raikka
    + 2 Supernova : Best board cleaner for mage. Or if you change you allie pool for more fast allies like Frostmare , Overwhelm is a good alternative
    -1 Death Collector, +1 Cryptspawn Tormentor (You can back it to you hand with Sacrificial Lamb)
    +3 Sacrificial Lamb: (or Tome of Knowledge, or Falseblood Cultist, you need alternatives... Amulet of Conjuring can be easy destroyed)
    +1 Dakrath , just in case a control opponent for end game.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would make it something like this:

***HERO***
    Raikka Spellseeker

***Allies (17)***
    4x Death Collector
    4x Frostmare
    4x Harbinger of the Lost
    3x Cryptspawn Hound
    3x Corpse Hurler

***Abilities (16)***
    4x Fireball
    2x Lightning Strike
    4x Supernova
    4x Grave Resistance

***Items (7)***
    3x Vial of Conjuring
    4x Scheuth Tombstone

TOTAL: 39 cards + Hero

Lots of 2cc ally - You want as many allies as possible on the board for Raikka's ability, even if they are weak on their own. You should be able to exhaust opponent by flooding the board with GR and Raikka's -1 atk ability.

Not many 3cc ally - Tombstone takes 3cc spot.

Course Hurler - Finisher ally. Draw many cards with Amulet and activate his ability. 2/6 with Grave resistance should attract about 3x3 damage so you get massive advantage on its own. Also it survives your own Nova.

Why not x4 Lightning Strike? - You should play 2 undead allies with GR instead of spending 4cc to deal with opponent allies. Don't deal with them, make them deal with yours. If they manage to get ahead of you, just Nova them all to death.

Have fun tuning the deck! Good luck!
    Last edited by Kylt; 10-12-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A couple of thoughts:

the new platinum chainmail might give the cheapo versions of this deck some problems, so maybe some item destruction would help (shriek).

Also when you have many allies out, Overwhelm is better than Supernova. Not sure how your games generally play out, but if you find yourself unable to use supernova often, you may consider subbing a few out.

Lastly, I'm not sure how this works, but between the Corpse Shifter, the Harbingers and Amulet of Conjuring, I can imagine you decking yourself pretty quickly. Maybe that's the fun of it, but maybe there's other ways to go as well?
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played undead decks with Maya, GB and Raikka and I think Raikka is the weakest. Having said that, if you play rush get rid off tombstone beacon - it breaks your tempo - use Sac lamb, which goes great with Cryptspawn Tormentor. I would also add transmog curse to deal with fatties and protectors, Nocturnal advantage is also nice card which goes well with Raikka, help you deal with Moonstalker, or strong allies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I recognise the most difficult part is taking back the board.