Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Aramia Rush of Fate [315 Rating]

Hi guys.
    I am just working around with human Mages and try to build a deck which is kinda new.
    I stopped with Aramia and since i didnt find any rush deck for her in the forum and in all of my games i just faced some Twilight / Whisp Decks i decided to give her a try:

Final version Toatl 41 Cards

Aramia
    3x Kristoffer Wyld
    3x Aldon the Brave
    4x Priest of the Light
    4x Puwen

4x Fireball
    3x Lightning Strike
    4x Supernova
    4x Bad Santa
    2x Ley Line Nexus

4x Dagger of Fate
    4x Crystal Shards
    1x Booomerang

After some serious Decktest i endet up at a constant Rating of between 315 and 320 with a 70% win to loose ratio. This Deck seem to be more then a "fun deck" especially in the new meta. Since Viska got nerfed she can be easyly dealt with a Nova + Degger poke. But well this is not the only thing i guess. The possibility to get one more Dmg from the Degger at T3 is what makes it possible to keep board presence even if starting 2nd and the opponent is starting to get the upper hand.

If you go second you try following:

T1: Nothing / almost never Kris
    T2: Shrads and dont use it. You will need to wait for your next Turn to boost your Dagger twice
    T3: Dagger + Priest / Fire Ball whatever
    T4: Lightnig Strike

If you go first things may become much easier. This is the best case scenario

T1: Kris/ Nothing
    T2: puwen
    T3: Pries
    T4: Dagger (poke the 4HP dude and finish him off with Priest) + Play another Priest
    T5: enjoy eating your opponents HP. You may go streight for your enemy champion and clear his attempt for a comeback with a Nova

A Few adwices from me:
    1) First use amarias ability and after that use Shards. This reduces the chance to draw a Dagge of Fate with Shards and you dont want to have the dagger in you Hand AND on board.
    2) Allays memorize whats still left in your deck. You will very often end your Game with 10 cards in your deck left. Dont use your ability just to realize the you dont have Dagger of Fate left in your deck ...

I hope you will enjoy playing this Deck and have fun.
    Last edited by egatemi; 10-26-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you can switch Seductress for POTL or even Sub-Blighted one. The first will help you to handle opposite hero just a bit better (lowereing his SE) and the second will allow you to spam your ability faster
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thx for your help.
    I have added POL which was a far better choice then Seductress. Thx for that. I have also included some Bad Santas to maintain Card Draw.
    I am now at Rating around 270 - 260 and still working on improvements.
    The decklist you will see above.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like Fatebreak Familiar instead of Puwen ... And I wonder about Glimmer of Hope .. Does it work well? There seems to be a lot of discards .
    But a good deck ... Having fun with it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dagger of fate requires a constant source of discarding in order to max efficiency. Discarding mass burn does however seem to be counter productive to the deck goal. I wonder if replacing glimmer of hope with ab factory would be better? 3 uses over 1, plus can be pulled with aramias ability. Late game when switching to burn mode your not going to be playing allies so you can use them as the discard fuel for dagger.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With all the discarding why add buccaneer maybe you get lucky and discard a few
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like me, but i have just one question.... why Aramia if u need only 2 items? 4 copies in a deck with 40 cards should be enough...
    I think is a good build for Eladwen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    Like me, but i have just one question.... why Aramia if u need only 2 items? 4 copies in a deck with 40 cards should be enough...
    Because you snap lose when you have to play both Crystal Shards and Dagger of Fate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    I wonder if replacing glimmer of hope with ab factory would be better? 3 uses over 1, plus can be pulled with aramias ability. Late game when switching to burn mode your not going to be playing allies so you can use them as the discard fuel for dagger.
    After various games I have also noticed that Glimmer isn't that great source of card draw. Crystal Shard is more then enaugh to trigger Dagger of Fate.
    As far as I know the Factory only works with Homunculus Allys. So Adding 4 Whisps and 2 Factorys could be an Option. But this would change The game style of the deck a bit to a control Deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    The Dagger gives me an additional tempo boos and generates more Damage the Eladwens Ability. From the Dagger Shard Combo i will get in Total 7 Dmg out while Elad deals 4 Dmg. Plus these 4 Dmg are only against Allys. Thats the Idea of my Deck. But I agree. Eladwen could also do fine with a rush deck but it would look a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by ronny_008@yahoo.com
    With all the discarding why add buccaneer maybe you get lucky and discard a few
    In my deck I basicly use cards which discards from the deck. Getting Buccaneer out from the Deck will thou recuire lots of Luck. Drawing Buccanneer will make him just an useless autosac. Also when playing against hunter or Fighter who helas when the kill an ally its also a bad to have buccanneer pop up. Maybe he will perform better with a factory.

Alright. I have made some minor changes to my deck and update. I will try a whisp version of this deck later.
    I have swapped out Glimmer for Lay Line nexus and also replaced one Lightning Strike with one Supernova. Getting Supernova out at T5 is crucial in many situations.
    Last edited by egatemi; 10-04-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aetherborn Wisp is OP with Glimmer.