Close

Thread: Skervox mill

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Skervox mill

This is my first post. I'm trying to put a deck together using both boomerang and all hope is lost. I settled on skervox. So far I have:

Poison arrow 2
    Flaming arrow 2
    Death trap 2
    Shadow spawn 2
    Evil ascendant 2
    Acid jet 2
    Shadow font 2
    Bazaar 2
    Bad Santa 2
    Let line nexus 2
    Crimson vest 2
    Spell eater bands 2
    Soul seeker 2
    Snare trap 2
    Bounty hunter 1
    Decoy trap 2
    Ricochet trap 2
    Mark of the feared 2
    All hope is lost 2
    Boomerang 2

I know I need to delete and add but I'm having a hard time trying to decide what to add and subtract.

I'd appreciate any input.

Zbane

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are going to have a really hard time stalling without 4 copies of Shadow Font and only 4 cards for draw. I'm also surprised you chose not use Into the Forest since it's the best stall card available to Hunters. If your aim is to mill, then you are going to have a hard time doing that as well with only Bazaar and Bad Santa. Here's a deck similar to yours in concept that might help you: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ratio-Skervox-!!!!!
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lose the boomerang

Weapon of choice would probably be shurilen. When stalling enemies with ability you can keep the pressure at 3 or less allies to prevent swarm. Also what you need to do for any allies that aren't damage by poison dots (gargoyles, fortified wisp, sandworm and Skervox #1 weakness dakrath)
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I could lose the boomerang but that would kill what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to build a deck that uses boomerang and all hope is lost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I appreciate that advice. I have six draw cards, albeit two are cantips (all hope is lost). I think you're right about the fonts though.