Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The problem we are facing is Slow release of expansion and slow updates..

If the expansions and updates were fast we wont care about the non used, rarely seen and unusefull cards

But since they are slow, we must do our best that most of cards are usefull because we will be stuck with them for long time
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is really no way that anyone can prove that a card is unplayable.

If the DT wishes to include cards that good players regard as useless just so that fringe players have some junk to play around with until they catch on, then they may have succeeded....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    There is really no way that anyone can prove that a card is unplayable.
    Well, best proof that that they they are unplayable is that you never saw them and will never see them in play ...lool

It is well known if you study hard the card pool, and it is obvious to expert people from all guilds..

There is no single reason on earth someone will include these cards, and if you give me one logical reason, you will make my day
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    The problem we are facing is Slow release of expansion and slow updates..

If the expansions and updates were fast we wont care about the non used, rarely seen and unusefull cards

But since they are slow, we must do our best that most of cards are usefull because we will be stuck with them for long time
    I think you're being a little harsh here - demanding perfection and expediency. Wulven's a small company, and they've released a great product that is reasonably balanced and works fine most of the time. That is difficult in the TCG world and in the computer game world. Many game makers rush to release because it's more expensive to have a long development time, and the result is they release games that are great in some ways and also horribly flawed. I'm happy that they're taking their time with this and trying to really get it right.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    I think you're being a little harsh here - demanding perfection and expediency. Wulven's a small company, and they've released a great product that is reasonably balanced and works fine most of the time. That is difficult in the TCG world and in the computer game world. Many game makers rush to release because it's more expensive to have a long development time, and the result is they release games that are great in some ways and also horribly flawed. I'm happy that they're taking their time with this and trying to really get it right.
    What does this have in relation to what I said?? I didn't demand them to go faster , as they are happy as a small company and they don't think much of expanding their team.. However I am talking about something completely unrelated to this..
    I m saying that we buff the useless cards, which will be the best solution for development for a small company and take their time with expansions and updates
    We have to be effective, and not develop useless cards, give them a little bit of buff as the pace of developpment is slow.. So it best solution for players and for developers
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    What does this have in relation to what I said?? I didn't demand them to go faster , as they are happy as a small company and they don't think much of expanding their team.. However I am talking about something completely unrelated to this..
    I m saying that we buff the useless cards, which will be the best solution for development for a small company and take their time with expansions and updates
    We have to be effective, and not develop useless cards, give them a little bit of buff as the pace of developpment is slow.. So it best solution for players and for developers
    Maybe I didn't understand your point then...sorry if I twisted your words there. So let me clarify, are you arguing that the focus of development should be on buffing useless cards over making new ones? I think we all want the game to be better, but recognizing that there are limits to what can be done; how do you think devs should spend their time? What would you give up to get more work done on up-balancing mediocre/worthless cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That should most definitely be their focus...until they have more frequent releases the focus needs to be in making the current release as good as possible
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Without reading this whole thread, I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Platinum Chainmail is quite solid now, since its adjustment to (3) allies.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    From all cards mentioned i only never saw Metamorphic Vest and Startleshell Vest... those vests are just useless it seems.
    Maybe they would be worth it when used by Puwen but since Puwen is banned as a hero...

Assassin of the coming winter
    Greatness, Reborn