Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by G.P View Post
    Redux Channel is an interesting card , imo . You can potentially chain it with Mimic so your opponent can't get anything else except their weak 2cc allies, it is quite hard to pull off though.
    Helm of Saymeht has very few combos to do with it :|
    Yea redux has some real potential for control builds, as Veles went on to add - burst draw can bust through it, still at least an interesting card sort of a misinformation attempt.

Beetle Demon Bow would be a good candidate as well for a combo with Helm of Saymeht - problem I see with a lot of the new armor is the fear to give it 2 defense making it so much less useable as just plain armor for a turn or two. This tends to make the Armor spot (if there is one) in a deck go to the more powerful suits. Though nice to see some interesting potential combos with Twilights, Undead, Hom's builds since a lot of creatures make it in most of their decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Redux could be a good card once we get to 2v2 battles.

I could see this being a good support card. Putting my team partners fireballs or other key cards back to the top of his deck. If he's got good draw support hell pull both next turn for immediate use
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    Redux could be a good card once we get to 2v2 battles.

I could see this being a good support card. Putting my team partners fireballs or other key cards back to the top of his deck. If he's got good draw support hell pull both next turn for immediate use
    It says opposing graveyard. I am not sure if that includes all other graveyard, including your partner's, or just real opponents. I would assume you can't use it on partner's GY, but that would be really interesting strategy.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    It says opposing graveyard. I am not sure if that includes all other graveyard, including your partner's, or just real opponents. I would assume you can't use it on partner's GY, but that would be really interesting strategy.
    Then I have no idea why this is a card that even exist. Counter to infinity core? No because real goal is just to put brimstone and haste allies back in deck.....stumped
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    One more possible use for Redux - combo with Praxix's ability to make sure you have at least 2 allies to discard. So it could potentially add 2 dmg to Praxix's ability (if you need it to take out an ally with 4 health), and does 2 dmg to opponent. Not bad for a single card costing 2, still not great. There's better ways to do damage to allies / heroes of course.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aye redux sucks, wouldn't even come close to touching it even in meltdown. If you could choose the cards from opponents graveyard and it cost 0 then maybe you could make a deck around it. Then again maybe not
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    It would be nice if Piraxixx discarded cards from top of deck. You could then use redux to shuffle allies to the top of the deck before using his discard ability which increases his minimum potential form 0-2.
    EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    One more possible use for Redux - combo with Praxix's ability to make sure you have at least 2 allies to discard. So it could potentially add 2 dmg to Praxix's ability (if you need it to take out an ally with 4 health), and does 2 dmg to opponent. Not bad for a single card costing 2, still not great. There's better ways to do damage to allies / heroes of course.

Yeah if you compare it to static shock or poison arrow, this one is definitely better than static shock for the 2 damage, but the stall from pa is better. Plus Elementals currently don't need this card. Everything is discard related so this card is not even sniffing play.
    EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    It would be nice if Piraxixx discarded cards from top of deck.
    He does
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    He does
    I don't use him...but his card doesn't specify from top of deck

4SE: All players discard 3 cards from their decks. Target opposing ally takes X damage, where X was the number of allies discarded, to a maximum of 4.

So is it confirmed he discards from top?
    EveryThing Changes