Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My prev gwen deck was ally-less.. But yeah i think she need allies to control the board n not wasting ur bows.

Im about to test new gwen in 1.25, so my allies will be those to defend and kill opp's allies.
    My choices would be:
    4 puwen instead of blake. Blake's health point of 1 wont make him stay long in the board.
    Dirk is good now, i will test him.
    Erika comes up in my mind cos she cant be attacked whick is good. And i want at least to have more than 4 resources allies, why? Cos boris cant kill them.

Vs boris who is tier-1, he can have up to 40 health point to deal with. Thats a lot. And now they pack the king armor which is dangerous cos their allies become harder to kill n if not killed, i'll be in trouble.

Bcos the 1.25 update not yet available for iphone, i dont have much time to play from pc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i havent tested this version yet:
    gwenneth
    4 puwen
    2 blake +3 flame/poison arrow
    OR
    4 flame/p0ison arrow
    2 rapid fire
    4 retreat
    4 beetle demon bow
    4 soul seeker
    3 night prowler

try this version

1 gwyneth
    4 jasmine
    3 aldon

4 BDB
    4 Soul Seeker
    2-3 rapid fire
    4 retreat
    2-3 gravediggers cloak
    2-3 night prowler
    2-4 of any cards of your choice

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have been running something similar but with Victor, and so far I have the same problem with elementalist.

I don't run Gravedigger's, i have 1 more of each ally + rapid fire.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i had being playing gwenneth on 1.24 on 450+ rating and now still around 400 (some tries with other decks cost me some rating but am up again lol)...

with your deck i think u have too many armor+ weapons and not enought allyes... i guess u will end up a lot with a hand wth several bows/armors and nothing to play...

i am still trying to decide between a bazar deck with no armor (no point with bazzar down)

or with an armor deck for adding draw...

i miss the bazzar vs some gravebone-warriors deck... but i am still giving a chance to the armor build ... so far tho i find it slow and hard to play vs really good 400+ players...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What about 4x Into the Forest instead of 4x Retreat?
    In-game name: Melineth

Favorite hero: Gwen

"An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    its impressive how many ppl use exactly this build.... and i own them soe asy with my gwenneth build... a bad connection with server costed me 60 ratign and i am so pissed :P

into the forest is bad card...

i am running an armor deck so far heavvy on allies... with not "max" bows... and no cards that make disadvantage like retreat or into the forest

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by HPAnigma View Post
    its impressive how many ppl use exactly this build.... and i own them soe asy with my gwenneth build... a bad connection with server costed me 60 ratign and i am so pissed :P

i am running an armor deck so far heavvy on allies... with not "max" bows... and no cards that make disadvantage like retreat or into the forest
    Yeah, I ran into your gwenneth deck today using a gwenneth deck almost exactly the same as Nerd's. I was very surprised when you played Raven, Aeon, and another Raven.

You beat me pretty solidly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I went 14-9 after the wipe with

Gwenn
    3x Jaz
    3x Puwen
    1x Aeon

3 Rapid Fire
    4 Retreat
    4 into the forest
    4 SS
    4 BDB
    3 Bazzar

I had played too many games where Gwenn stalled out totally on her draw so I threw in the Bazzars and I think it went better. But one goddam Snow Sapphire can shut her down so fast it makes your head spin. And becasue she's so popular now everyone seems to be packing more item destruction where before it seemed an after thought.

Now I understand I am talking with better players here so you can take my deck and any absolute statements I make with a grain of salt.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryminysakes View Post
    I went 14-9 after the wipe with

Gwenn
    3x Jaz
    3x Puwen
    1x Aeon

3 Rapid Fire
    4 Retreat
    4 into the forest
    4 SS
    4 BDB
    3 Bazzar

I had played too many games where Gwenn stalled out totally on her draw so I threw in the Bazzars and I think it went better. But one goddam Snow Sapphire can shut her down so fast it makes your head spin. And becasue she's so popular now everyone seems to be packing more item destruction where before it seemed an after thought.

Now I understand I am talking with better players here so you can take my deck and any absolute statements I make with a grain of salt.
    I don't think item destruction hurts Gwen nearly as much as armors. If you have Rapid Fire in play if you shriek Soul Seeker you're only stopping 1 turn of damage (granted it's 8 points, but still), just cast another bow and go to town. But the armors can shut down the deck completely, which is why I feel it's necessary to run more cheap allies. The deck works better that way anyhow.