Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Pine View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I had almost the exact same deck, except I picked Aeon over Dirk. Thoughts on Dirk and why you made that choice?
    I tryed using Aeon but honestly he dont do mucn, plus by turn 6 a bow usually needs to be replaced and i like playing with 5 resourcess since its all i need. needing a 6th resource stinks especially when you may have to sac a bow which only do early in game if i dont have anythign else thats sac worthy. I NEVEr sacrifice Soulseeker only 1 beetle bow and even 1 prowler. 1 rapidfire, if i got 2 or have one out already. rest of resourcess are usually allies.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find this deck to slow. I tried against Amber rain and started off well but it wasnt long and I had no cards in my hand and she would just Smashing Blow all my bows.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    I find this deck to slow. I tried against Amber rain and started off well but it wasnt long and I had no cards in my hand and she would just Smashing Blow all my bows.
    Wouldn't any deck be slow compared to an ally-heavy warrior deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nerd,

You're a good forum citizen and I like your deck posts. I have never played Gwen, but I think I'm gonna give your deck a try for a couple days. I'm a little concerned about lack of card draw, but maybe it won't be a big issue.

Btw, does the game still crash when you hit an opponent with a bow while you have Night Prowler and they have no cards in their hand?
    Last edited by Grint; 04-18-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [QUOTE=N3rd4Christ;31747]Hello Everyone,

I have been playing around wtih hunters and have had great success against all heroes so far except Elementalis.

What kind of elementalis decks do you run into and have problems with?
    been trying to build an elementalis deck without much success so far

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sigh. I still don't see what the difference btwn hunters and warriors is if we all are restricted to 30 cards and are unable to fully utilize our class cards.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by path00 View Post

What kind of elementalis decks do you run into and have problems with?
    been trying to build an elementalis deck without much success so far
    1x Elementalis
    27x Whatever you want
    2x Armor of Ages

Armor of Ages
    Armor of Ages
    Armor of Ages
    Armor of Ages

Does this help?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grint View Post
    Nerd,

You're a good forum citizen and I like your deck posts. I have never played Gwen, but I think I'm gonna give your deck a try for a couple days. I'm a little concerned about lack of card draw, but maybe it won't be a big issue.

Btw, does the game still crash when you hit an opponent with a bow while you have Night Prowler and they have no cards in their hand?
    Glad to hear it.

Draw can be a problem if you dont manage your cards right. All you really need are 5 resourcess. since nothign costs more. 7 is great for retreat+5 cost card but should only be dont if you can bury somethign thats not usefull IE ally when you play elemental that can etiher MC it or Zal it to death. adding any draw ability would actually slow the deck down. i hate giving cards to my opp more than i have having little cards in my hand since i know what im doing with it.

So hand management is the key, takes practice to get used to managing your hand.

No that is no longer bugged. at times i will pass to let my opp draw and hope i can swipe even 1 card from him (often dont because of circumstances)
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post

Actually its more like

1x Elementalis
    4x Mind Control
    1-2x Armor of Ages
    <24 Of Whatever You Want>

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    When playing against other weapon based decks its good to focus on taking out their weapons even if you can do it with an ally. Key is you hit them on your turn and try to wear down their weapon so they cant hit you next turn. ive lost to amber once but 2-3 times i beat her pretty easily. And even the match i lost was close.

Ideal is

Turn 1 Nothing,
    Turn 2 Blake,
    Turn 3 Jas/Al
    Turn 4 Beetle Bow
    Turn 5 Prowler (if you have board controll and no allies can retaliate)
    Turn 6 Rapid Fire (Then you get to take 2 cards =))
    Turn X Go for Board controll, abuse allies with Soul if you can but try to get 1 hit on ally and 1 on hero, especially if you can steal a card. If they have 2 cards ignore the ally, i would rather take what htey have in hand and let my prowler go away. 2 card advantage better than losing 1 card to an ally attack. Plus if you have another one in hand you can always replace it.