Close

Thread: Big fail

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry Big fail

I'm sorry but I can't seem to find anyone not playing either Gravebone or Zaladar these days in QM. It's worse than the Elad and Amber era before. Much, much worse. You talk the talk about balancing but the reality is that when 9/10 times I play it's a against the same horseshit heroes your balancing is a BIG FAIL. The game gives the false illusion to the players behind those heroes who think they are hot shit because they can repeat the same shitty routine and win against any other players who give a shit about trying heroes that the developers decided to condamn to second/third/fourth/untouchable class status. The more I think about it the less I think there is a future of this game the way it goes. Peace out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Weird I had a solid week of facing moonstalker. Still seem to be quite a few loest and BB about the place as well. Zal is about to get a nerf and there is only one effective GB variant I'ce seen lately which can be played around if that is all you are meeting. In which case the future looks brighter for you.

No idea when the next version is due to be released though.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Zaladar is definitely the most common. I recently made an anti-Zal Nish deck. Good hunting!

Moonstaller and Gravebone are a close second. I had a great game against a millstaller yesterday. 56 cards, all gone, 7 in my hand, he had absolutely nothing except scythe of fate. I offered draw, he refused. So, with 26 life left, I stalled him. For all the people that did not have to play this loser - you are welcome.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Garth discard decks were doing pretty well too, but they're about to get nerfed, while Serena will be getting a slight buff. Also several priest control decks are fairly competitive. People just seem to love Zaladar because he wins quick and often.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Things could be balanced better in 2.85, this is true - hence the 25+ balance changes hitting in 2.86!

That said, I'm surprised you aren't seeing Victor and Amber and Banebow in 2.85. Maybe people looked at decks of top scorers of season 18 and just copied their heroes?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Things could be balanced better in 2.85, this is true - hence the 25+ balance changes hitting in 2.86!

That said, I'm surprised you aren't seeing Victor and Amber and Banebow in 2.85. Maybe people looked at decks of top scorers of season 18 and just copied their heroes?
    I've been seeing less Hamber, a few people were playing a rush version of Amber that seemed solid...now I'm seeing Banebow occasionally, not much Victor at all, which I agree is odd, since he is pretty solid in 2.85. It seems that many have just jumped on the Zaladar bandwagon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ya I think this is more of a rant...the game def has tiers but zal is not op and is getting nerfed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    how many days more just bringpatch already
    IGN: A1 Gamer

kiptergarten sucks

A1 Alliance Click To Join A1