Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    No-one shares your opinion. Devoted Knight will not be nerfed. End of story.
    This This This and This

That guys is so hilarious he finds Devoted knight OP and find Spitfirehound a very good card..

Really looking forward to more of your amazing opinions
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 09-07-2014 at 08:31 AM.
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    No-one shares your opinion. Devoted Knight will not be nerfed. End of story.
    Amen. How the hell do you nerf something that isn't even a problem yet, if at all? This thread was better when everyone thought it was trolling.
    I'm old, experienced, and usually right. So eyes open, mouth shut, and you might learn a thing or two.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by streetsahead View Post
    If an opponent played dk on t3, then on t4, then two on t5, i still wouldn't think he was op. Sorry
    What if he followed up with tw? Board clear and +4 resources :P
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    This This This and This

That guys is so hilarious he finds Devoted knight OP and find Spitfirehound a very good card..

Really looking forward to more of your amazing opinions
    I didn't say Devoted Knight was over powered. What's really hilarious is how you don't seem to be able to follow what I'm saying. Which is fine, because I didn't go into great detail about it... except for when you try to express how you disagree with it so disrespectfully. I can completely entertain someone with a 180 degree difference in opinion.

But please, remember their are classier ways to disagree with someone than how Mip? and Twio habitually do and now you're joining them. Imagine how low you must go to be the ones to taught the "village idiot". That's you three right now. Expand your imaginations and you will find new words that don't cause you to have to lower yourself in such a way.

Anyways, Devoted Knight himself isn't over powered. However, if you could hear what I was implying in the first post is that Zaladar's consistency was the a piece of the meta puzzle that helps to keep Zhanna's genie in a bottle. If, as I suspect it will, Zaladar's consistency falters at the highest ratings, then competitive players will flock to her more consistent ability to win.

I also never believed the hype in that pjoe thread about Hamber being actually OP, much in the same way I don't think Devoted Knight is OP. However a card that isn't OP can still be what I think of as overly effcient. Or overtuned. Causing competitive players to flock to it who are used to choosing the path of least resistance when finding which decks they want to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles View Post
    I didn't say Devoted Knight was over powered. What's really hilarious is how you don't seem to be able to follow what I'm saying. Which is fine, because I didn't go into great detail about it... except for when you try to express how you disagree with it so disrespectfully. I can completely entertain someone with a 180 degree difference in opinion.

But please, remember their are classier ways to disagree with someone than how Mip? and Twio habitually do and now you're joining them. Imagine how low you must go to be the ones to taught the "village idiot". That's you three right now. Expand your imaginations and you will find new words that don't cause you to have to lower yourself in such a way.

Anyways, Devoted Knight himself isn't over powered. However, if you could hear what I was implying in the first post is that Zaladar's consistency was the a piece of the meta puzzle that helps to keep Zhanna's genie in a bottle. If, as I suspect it will, Zaladar's consistency falters at the highest ratings, then competitive players will flock to her more consistent ability to win.

I also never believed the hype in that pjoe thread about Hamber being actually OP, much in the same way I don't think Devoted Knight is OP. However a card that isn't OP can still be what I think of as overly effcient. Or overtuned. Causing competitive players to flock to it who are used to choosing the path of least resistance when finding which decks they want to play.
    By that logic, Devoted Knight is only a small piece of what keeps Zhanna so competitive. The other factor is Glass Chalice. There is no denying how powerful that little piece of pottery is. It ensures that she will play that Tidal T4 after DK.
    Last edited by Ganjamus; 09-08-2014 at 02:24 AM.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Zaladar's consistency was the a piece of the meta puzzle that helps to keep Zhanna's genie in a bottle. If, as I suspect it will, Zaladar's consistency falters at the highest ratings, then competitive players will flock to her more consistent ability to win.
    I think Zaladar's consistency is what keeps other decks that can effectively deal with Zhanna from being higher tier. Try playing Serena, Garth or Victor, for example. You'll find that Priests can be challenging but relatively even matches. It's not Zaladar keeping Zhanna in check; it's the other way around.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Saf View Post
    This thread is funny but jokes aside, leave the Triple 3 allies alone! (3cc atk health) I'm still lamenting SBO's EP resurrection nerf >:l Especially since an EP-resurrected Stalwart Battleguard is still how it should be
    Wish we had left all the Triple 3 allies alone...Sword Thief got the nerf prematurely. Anyway, I agree this card fits nicely in a priest deck and is very strong, but haven't felt it needs to be nerfed.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    Wish we had left all the Triple 3 allies alone...Sword Thief got the nerf prematurely. Anyway, I agree this card fits nicely in a priest deck and is very strong, but haven't felt it needs to be nerfed.
    Agreed. They should un-nerf it to be honest. Wasn't it hit to nerf Garth?

@Sprinkles: What is the big deal with you going on and on about Zaladar and his matchups? It is like you want the meta to be set in stone and never change.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

We aren't classy, but you're calling people idiots?
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why dont we just stop having new cards introduced and instead just ban heroes? We could like...have a server that had no Amber allowed...and one where Zal was banned.....

I'm always surprised sometimes to hear the nerf alarm go off...but this is RETARDED. This isnt even a "nerf" thread...its a Precog Nerf Thread! Like in that Tom Cruise movie!

Dude has a bunch of bald chiks hooked up to brain scanners, chilling in a hot tub warning us of impending Meta Murder!

Jesus...H....Christ....
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate