Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    I found that I formed certain habits that sometimes worked, but were better to keep as general guidelines, rather than hard and fast rules. Occasionally, the expensive card in your opening hand may just be the tool that you need to defeat your current opponent.

So, yeah, generally do as Ganjamus said, but consider each time if the expensive card could be useful in the matchup.
    I wanted to add what you added to my comment but I didn't want to encourage the mindset of always playing safe, but yeah, USUALLY sac your expensive cards first.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you all are being kind and that's great for a game community. I'll test more games with my deck and post the results here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's funny, I'd actually hate the game if the pre-made decks had a much higher win rate: If that's the best you can do, then what's the point of trying new things, and coming up with new strategies? Consider them instead as a basic investment to get some of the basic cards that you can build off of to make a solid deck. Glad you eventually came around here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well welcome in! Hope you have fun in your future endeavors in the game! Had a guy tell mojumbo that shadow era was unbalanced because of this op card: plasma behemoth.
    Buy anyway, this game is not pay to win. It does boil down to skill and strategy, with a smidge of luck. (Drawing the right cards at the right time, especially your draw engines) I would not be playing this game if you could buy a deck that had a 80%win rate regardless of player skill.
    Bit yeah check out other guilds and strategy sections. See you on the field!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lykos1991 View Post
    Well welcome in! Hope you have fun in your future endeavors in the game! Had a guy tell mojumbo that shadow era was unbalanced because of this op card: plasma behemoth.
    Buy anyway, this game is not pay to win. It does boil down to skill and strategy, with a smidge of luck. (Drawing the right cards at the right time, especially your draw engines) I would not be playing this game if you could buy a deck that had a 80%win rate regardless of player skill.
    Bit yeah check out other guilds and strategy sections. See you on the field!
    Behemoths not THAT op. By the time you play him he can be killed probably
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, sharing a deck as promised.