Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Digital Exchange Suggestion

First, I'd like to say that I was not sided with the idea of having a physical version of Shadow era released so soon. I felt that, at the time, it was a poor decisive use of time and resources that would have been more efficiently and productively spent toward agreeing upon and solidifying upcoming changes, updates and new sets for the digital version. Especially since the digital version has, in my eyes, become nothing other than a beta version of the physical aspect but what's done is done and there's no point in crying over spilt milk.

So I'm proposing a middle ground. A digital to physical exchange. A balance, if you will, between the physical and digital aspects of shadow era that will integrate the two by introducing physical players to the digital aspect of the game and encourage them to partake in active play and vice versa. This would, if utilized, hopefully bring more acivity to both the physical and digital versions and in return bring in more revenue for use toward the progression of the game and company.

The idea is to simply allow digital players to exchange a set amount of multiple copies of a card for a single physical copy of the same card. The amount of digital copies required would depend on the physical value of said card at the time of the exchange and all exchanged digital copies would be added to the merchants digital stock and available for purchase by other players.

This is just me throwing a suggestion out there in the form of a spur of the moment idea. All comments and additional ideas welcome.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really like this I have nearly 20k gold and that will just continue to grow as I've already got/bought all the digital cards I need. OR can we trade gold for SC?? When you are starting the game you get your 25 SC with so little XP but this is honestly the only game I played where you earn less (SC) the higher your rank is. There needs to be some reward for high rank players (and yea I know about the offers but those are available to all), how about gaining SC relative to how much XP was needed to rank up?? I'm currently lvl 38 so I need 75900 XP to rank up - so for a measly 25 SC that's nearly 200 wins, or realistically about 500 games, that's insane!!
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne