Close

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post

Yes, the turn you activated it by using 1D.
    1D? Hmm that's going to be a pretty damn weak draw engine for 3CC unless the durability is pretty damn high. And if the engine isn't worthwhile Raikka and flaming knife are going to remain underpowered.

Most changes seem good, although I still can't see why you would choose Pride over KP even in a Yari deck unless playing against other warriors. KP's extra health makes a big difference in how it can be played.

Of other changes, brimstone change is unnecessary and rapacious needs the ability to target attachments rather than an attack buff IMO.
    Last edited by Fionn Maccumhail; 08-29-2014 at 03:59 PM.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    All in all I think some of the changes were to pacify the moaners. Zal was strong but nowhere near as OP as everyone was saying imo. He had his bad matchups. But the "nerf" to LA isnt that big if a deal to me. I think the nerf to Brimstone was unwarranted.
    LA nerf was due, it makes a lot more sense now. Armor defense = ally defense.
    Brimstone was ok, but as I don't like discard mechanic I can't say I don't like the nerf.
    Krygon is still TOO strong and auto-include in every Shadow deck imho.
    Haste is abused in SF and hasted ally should have a drawback to be balanced. For example Ravager Zealot is perfectly fine, Krygon isn't.
    Do you remember Lightning Hunter? It had huge drawbacks but still it was good and used in many Wulven decks... Krygon has no drawbacks and it makes it OP imho.
    In DP a 4hp ally for 3cc was good and could survive the turn, now with Krygon (and other hasted allies, but mainly RK) it's almost impossible for it to survive the turn. Now you play almost only 5hp allies for 3cc because it's the only way to keep the board. Look at Cleric of Asyn buff.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fates 172 Cloak of Phasing: Replaced with “3cc - Flameforged Gauntlets - Mage/Hunter - 1def/4dur - 1D: If an opposing hero or ally was dealt fire damage this turn, draw a card."
    Just a thought - this does almost nothing for human hunters, since there are very few ways for human hunters to deal fire damage during their turn (burning damage is done on opposing player's turn). It may make this more useful if it included poison and fire damage, and if it included the opponent's last turn. This would then apply nicely to human hunters and Skervox.
    Last edited by bobrossw; 08-29-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bye Bye Hamber? I thought this deck wasn't a strong as folks claim it to be?

Other than I like what I see so far. I would just expect a glut of Warrior QQ's to ensue. Good call on replacing Oliver's art work. It seriously looked like a female witch.
    I'm old, experienced, and usually right. So eyes open, mouth shut, and you might learn a thing or two.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hammer is made for Logan (and Rothem maybe?) so it's fine that it can't be used by Amber. She already has war flail which is perfect for her.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If some one has deep insight...the whole meta have been changed like no other...
    Back to point zero..all builds should be revised..this is major mega huge changes
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Error 505 View Post
    SK? Shawn kennedy??
    http://preybirdart.deviantart.com/ar...ivor-409993082

kinda looks like Oliver's hands....
    No! Please no!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    will darkforged knifes ability work with both attacks or just the first cause it goes to the grave yard after the 2nd attack, if it only works once i consider this a nerf not a buff, not that the card mattered at all
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    will darkforged knifes ability work with both attacks or just the first cause it goes to the grave yard after the 2nd attack, if it only works once i consider this a nerf not a buff, not that the card mattered at all
    Both, since it triggers and resolves when combat damage is dealt.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Brimstone is massive nerfed to be not playable at all... Needs revising or I don't know now!!!!
    I mean it will hugley affect other elementals with zaldaar as elementalis and praxix
    Don't know if that is good or not..it maybe good it is nerfed...but the question is will it be played or not..
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild