Close

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mip View Post
    Yes, because most rogues like paying 5 for losing their IGG and their AB/Cutlass.
    This. The only time you could see it run is in the attachment based Lance that does not run IGG.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    This. The only time you could see it run is in the attachment based Lance that does not run IGG.
    Or Frying Pan Serena!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    On turn 2 he'll only have 1/5 though. I.e. a slightly tougher Brutalis who hits you every turn. That's not a good T2 ally. I'll probably include 1/2 copies because he will be OP as f@ck late game, but he won't be my preferred T2 drop.

Now, if he was a 2/3 for 2cc and gained +1 / +1 if his ability went off, I'd run 12 of him. Broken? Not really. More balanced. Instead of being sub-par early game and OP late game, he'd be decent all round. And if you play multiples you'll be taking a fair amount of damage, especially if you have BF on top of his sustain. Lastly, there's no guarantee that your opponent will ever have 3 items or abilities out, so he'd just be a Puwen with sustain 1hp.

Also screw Puwen, he's lucky he sees any play at all. No-one has touched poor Brutalis with a ten foot pole since DP came out.
    This
    He is an awful T2 drop early game...Those ravagers need any Ally, even if he doesnt have any active or passive ability but be 2 attack, 3 or 4 HP..
    End of story

You want to have an early good game and not playing the catchuo un this speedy era

I dont know why people keep saying about ravagers,, Honestly above 200 rating till the end, I never saw anyone playing these OP cards like spitfire hound and R.vermon OP combo...Maybe Those people above with 200+ rating are totally noobs and people 300+ are totally not worht playing the game

Maybe we should explore the Zone below 200 rating, where those OP combos of Spitfire and R,vermon are played.

The Funny Thing is that The Tier 1 heroes and their decks have already been stablished with little space for change some heroes after 2.86..
    And not only the heros and theri decks are more or less settled, now each of these decks are adding now counters, and counters to the counters and counters to the counters to the counters, to ensure that their Tier one hero, does not lost aganist th expected meeting with the enemy rival tier one hero..

And still some people here discussing extremeky extremely week cards and combos

Thats is just amazing.. How people on one side playing Victors, Zhanna, Boris, MS, Zaladaar, banebow, and some other Tier 1 heros and discussing adding cards to be able to counter each other
    and in same time, other people are discussing the amazingness of spitfire hound and R,vermon

Just an advice, IF any one just tried to run spitfire and vermin as his allies, and tried to compete and play aganist anyone 250+ rating or enter in any tournament, he will be crushed so badly, that he will need a month of psychotherapy, for what happened to him in that battle
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 09-05-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    This
    He is an awful T2 drop early game...Those ravagers need any Ally, even if he doesnt have any active or passive ability but be 2 attack, 3 or 4 HP..
    End of story
    I think people are too obsessed with the T2 issue here. Why would you want a generic 2/3 Ravager? You are allowed to run Karash! The Ravager already have two interesting 2cc allies, which actually fit the Tribe and it's flavor and actually add something to the game. Trying to force the DT to implement a template ally for every turn for every tribe, would only inflate the sets with useless generic cards. I am so glad Wulven haven't fallen into this whole and I pray they stay far away from it! That it one of the many issues why the Might&Magic CCG fell flat for me. The sets are full of clone cards for each turn and each faction, just so they can keep pumping out more expansions to gouge your wallet.

I dont know why people keep saying about ravagers,, Honestly above 200 rating till the end, I never saw anyone playing these OP cards like spitfire hound and R.vermon OP combo...Maybe Those people above with 200+ rating are totally noobs and people 300+ are totally not worht playing the game

Maybe we should explore the Zone below 200 rating, where those OP combos of Spitfire and R,vermon are played.

The Funny Thing is that The Tier 1 heroes and their decks have already been stablished with little space for change some heroes after 2.86..
    This is another thing I don't get. Why only focus on Tier 1 300+ ranking? If you want to be hyper competitive you'll always only have a card pool of maybe 40 cards or so, that's just the way of things. There is no way the DT can change this and it is mute to constantly cry for nerfs or buffs to address this. The cards should be interesting and at least viable to have fun with, but it will never be possible to make everything competitive. It's the players decision! If you want to be hyper competitive, the meta will dictate your deck. There is no way around it. If you want to have fun and try new things. Just do it

And not only the heros and theri decks are more or less settled, now each of these decks are adding now counters, and counters to the counters and counters to the counters to the counters, to ensure that their Tier one hero, does not lost aganist th expected meeting with the enemy rival tier one hero..

And still some people here discussing extremeky extremely week cards and combos

Thats is just amazing.. How people on one side playing Victors, Zhanna, Boris, MS, Zaladaar, banebow, and some other Tier 1 heros and discussing adding cards to be able to counter each other
    and in same time, other people are discussing the amazingness of spitfire hound and R,vermon
    on a side note: how is it possible that your spelling isn't getting any better, even though you are on of the most prolific posters on the forum
    i know mine is pretty bad and english isn't my first language, but you consistently take the cake

Just an advice, IF any one just tried to run spitfire and vermin as his allies, and tried to compete and play aganist anyone 250+ rating or enter in any tournament, he will be crushed so badly, that he will need a month of psychotherapy, for what happened to him in that battle
    And that's pretty funny

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The things that make Rapacious Vermin a way better Brutalis are Crown of Ages and Thriss Almanac. Ravagers have really good support cards imo, the only thing they don't have before the changes is solid 2cc/3cc drops that can survive a turn to deal damage.

Also , not every hero needs the standard turn 2-3-4 plays to win.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    Just got my Ph.D. in clinical psychology, so I can help out. I will be charging $150 / hr though. So please don't buff ravagers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by gnodab View Post
    I think people are too obsessed with the T2 issue here. Why would you want a generic 2/3 Ravager? You are allowed to run Karash! The Ravager already have two interesting 2cc allies, which actually fit the Tribe and it's flavor and actually add something to the game. Trying to force the DT to implement a template ally for every turn for every tribe, would only inflate the sets with useless generic cards. I am so glad Wulven haven't fallen into this whole and I pray they stay far away from it! That it one of the many issues why the Might&Magic CCG fell flat for me. The sets are full of clone cards for each turn and each faction, just so they can keep pumping out more expansions to gouge your wallet.

This is another thing I don't get. Why only focus on Tier 1 300+ ranking? If you want to be hyper competitive you'll always only have a card pool of maybe 40 cards or so, that's just the way of things. There is no way the DT can change this and it is mute to constantly cry for nerfs or buffs to address this. The cards should be interesting and at least viable to have fun with, but it will never be possible to make everything competitive. It's the players decision! If you want to be hyper competitive, the meta will dictate your deck. There is no way around it. If you want to have fun and try new things. Just do it

on a side note: how is it possible that your spelling isn't getting any better, even though you are on of the most prolific posters on the forum
    i know mine is pretty bad and english isn't my first language, but you consistently take the cake

And that's pretty funny
    I can't belive that this post is supposed to responses??! I kept searching few times , I didn't find any responses to what I said or in sometimes I can't believe that this is actually a valid response,, I think you quoted me wrong

Really no comment...

But I think bobrossw, will have many visits very soon
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 09-05-2014 at 02:49 PM.
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    Just got my Ph.D. in clinical psychology, so I can help out. I will be charging $150 / hr though. So please don't buff ravagers!
    Nice, that makes two of us!
    Just got my license to practice as well (in europe the PhD is not enough, there is an additional state examen) and am opening a private practice. No more working in psychiatric clinics for next to no money
    Oh and since I am in Europe you only have to pay 100€

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    I currently have an idea of IGG-less Serena that uses Elicit Information as draw engine. With new cutlass that steals card from opponent and cantrip in new Anarchic Looting, draw might not be a problem. Rogue also has the most access to cantrip than any other classes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The problem is you have 2 2cc ravager allies that are not good t2 drops by themselves. If you add in ironhide that is another slot taken up. When you consider how combo reliant ravagers are, it can limit what cards you play. Take spitfire for example, to make him useful you need to add an item to blow up so you put in loom of fate for the early item kill. That one ally now took up 8 slots to make him useful. As the game grows more items will be added making the combos even more interesting which is a good thing, but for now it is limited and a strong t2 is hard to make work.

If you don't focus on the competitive level you effect the meta less. One of the big reasons for coming up with new cards is to keep the game from getting stale. Imagine if nothing from sf made any real changes from the DP meta. It would feel like nothing new was released for anyone who played competitively and then the game loses players. Not every deck needs to be top tier to be fun and win but balance needs to keep top tier in mind. In other words you can't make everything the best but the goal should be to get as close to that as possible.

My grammar sucks and I only know English so kudos to any one speaking it as a second language.
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me