Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Back in SE : a little confused

Hello everyone ! I'm Lokla and I'm back on SE. I stoped it during more than a year (not sure) I don't really know why haha ! First of all I'm french so please excuse me for next english mistakes Also i reallise that this is my first post on the forum so I don't know how use the BB code for imprint the cards in the text (sorry...)

I noticed that there are many new cards, I'm really happy for SE which is (on my opinion) one of the best CCG/TCG on internet. But now I have to (re)learn how playing on SE. So I have few questions :

-I didn't notice that some rules changed but maybe there are changes ? (by example I just played a game and my opponent had a Birgitte Skulborn on the board and attacked my Puwen Bloodhelm with a Blake Windrunner and his Blake didn't die, so is the "protector" effect useful even when attacking ? I did not remenber that... )

-Did the Merchant change ? I remember that it was more useful to buy constructed decks than boosters but maybe it changed ?

-I played this Zhanna Mist deck, is it still working ? Do I have many changes to do ? I really like control deck and putting big allys on the board :

46 cards + the hero

hero :

Zhanna Mist

allys :

Twillight Herald x2
    Puwen Bloodhelm x3
    Jasmine Rosecult x3
    Aldon the Brave x 4
    Priest of the Light x3
    Tainted Oracle x2
    Knight of the Golden Dawn x2
    Aeon Stormcaller x2
    Karlstrad, ruler of Gaderi x3

ability :

Blessed Protection x1
    Healling Touch x2
    Focused Prayer x4
    Sacred Fire Walker x2
    Treasured Heirloom x3
    Tidal Wave x4

item :

Wizent's Staff x4
    Celestial Armor x2

Well I just played a game with this deck and my opponent said I played "noob cards" but maybe he was angry to lose against my 10 attack Karlstrad haha so I don't really know. I think this deck is still fine but can it pass the 300 points ? I remember that i passed 200 points easy while playing no more than 10 games/week.

Thancks for the answers by advance, I really enjoyed playing this game so I'm happy to be back on !

Good game, good luck and have fun !

Lokla
    Last edited by lokla; 08-27-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The deck looks alright, but I"m not a priest player so I couldn't tell you for sure, sorry. But I can answer your other questions:

Protector prevents you from targeting any ally that doesn't have protector. That's all it does. If you were able to attack Blake and it lived, there must be another reason as to why. Do you remember what game it was? If you can share your In Game Name and that of your opponent's then we can check it out for you.

The merchant has changed a little bit, but it still functions the same way. If you want to buy single cards with gold, you should select the "Buy" option when you enter the merchant. Then, the new filter system may prevent you from seeing certain cards, so I would click the Filter button and change the settings to show all the cards.

Also, welcome back.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi ! Thank you for the answers ! Well the fact is that it was his Blake who attacked my Puwen and my Puwen did not defend, BUT i checked the rules (I should have do it before asking haha) and my wondering was stupid. Of course Puwen did not defend (I mean give damages to Blake) because my Puwen DIED when Blake attacked him hahaha ! I totally forgot that if the defender die when he is attacked he cannot defend => proof that I did not play since many time !

I did not notice the filter button on the merchant haha I was wondering where went the other cards haha !

thank you so much for the answers !

if a priest pro passe here...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lokla View Post
    Check out your stats after using this card. Seriously, though, the deck I have in my zhanna slot is the base deck, so I cant help you.
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    The deck looks alright, but I"m not a priest player so I couldn't tell you for sure, sorry. But I can answer your other questions:

Protector prevents you from targeting any ally that doesn't have protector. That's all it does. If you were able to attack Blake and it lived, there must be another reason as to why. Do you remember what game it was? If you can share your In Game Name and that of your opponent's then we can check it out for you.

The merchant has changed a little bit, but it still functions the same way. If you want to buy single cards with gold, you should select the "Buy" option when you enter the merchant. Then, the new filter system may prevent you from seeing certain cards, so I would click the Filter button and change the settings to show all the cards.

Also, welcome back.
    Wouldn't call that deck alrigtht. Its average-cost is way to high...(before you got enough resources to call that high class allies, your health is reduced to 0, by an army of cheap allies....)
    Fürthermore it has not enough drawing-engines (at least 2 per 10 Cards)....
    Last edited by Student7891; 08-27-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome back!

I with Demenchi think your deck is ok, it's got a few to many 2x cards, but it should do fine mid range, just get your alies out on the board and don't stop hammering their hero. Tw for when you lose board control, but you have to use your allies for your draw and hit boosts. I would def dump the twilight heralds and get something else, like +2 TO or sacred knight, I forget his name, 3cc 3 health and hit damage plus when he dies he adds +1 resource.

Welcome back
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    I forget his name, 3cc 3 health and hit damage plus when he dies he adds +1 resource.
    Devoted Knight, best Priest ally

Salut lokla, welcome to the forums ^^

We have a French-speaking section where you can discuss Shadow Era with other French players!

http://www.shadowera.com/forumdisplay.php?31-French
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aloha and welcome back!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome back!

Tournaments Joined