Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Disconnecting on purpose...

Hi all!

I'm kind of getting tired by people disconnecting on purpose! I guess they hope you leave game so they will win? If that's not the case, I don't see any reason why people just don't leave the match instead.

Anyway. I have at least 5-6 games every single day with people disconnect.

I'm starting this thread in order for people to be able to call these people out. I would rather just quit the match beforehand than play these fools, so if there was a list, maybe it will hold some new people from doing this, as they would probably get "bad standing" and if not, at least those of us who are tired of this, can just quit game before start.

There really should be a huge rating penalty for disconnecting on purpose. How it would work, I can't tell, but something needs to be done.

Right now, I've been waiting for almost 10 minutes. It' really isn't worth the 80 gold or the +1 rating.

Anyone agree about making a list, does people disagree? I'm not gonna post any names before people shout out their opinions.

Best regards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am not a huge fan of people disconnecting either. Unfortunately how would you differentiate between purposefully and unintentional disconnections? I play o my iphone and there have been times when I have mistakenly locked the phone or had to talk to the wife/kid and my phone went to sleep. Both unintentional but unfortunately it causes the same outcome of disconnecting.

I am all for calling people out but try and make sure it's them being jerks first. Just my thoughts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, it's hard, but most people disconnect on the last turn, just before they would die... I know that some people might disconnect when it's not on purpose, but when it happens the last turn before they die, I think it's most likely on purpose... I don't know how it can be done in another manner unfortunately. It's a hard issue too deal with

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First, it's Wulven's fault, I still considered this issue is a bug.
    Second, move on.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ....third - keep talking about it on the main forum so that more people (who didn't know till now) can start doing the same thing
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4th thanks that I know now ill do it
    joking
    IGN: A1 Gamer

kiptergarten sucks

A1 Alliance Click To Join A1