Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Elementalis issues. Need advice

Hey all. Well like the title says I am having some issues while playing Elementalis. They aren't so much issues with him, but issues with dealing with Moonstalker. My deck is pretty good, I can rush em down until they start with their stealth. I was curious what some of you do to offset their SE ability.

I know their is a number of card options but I'm not trying to load my deck with tech for just one hero. The cards I was looking at and have mulled over are:

Shadowspawn
    Interference
    Nocturnal Advantage
    Sanctuary

All of these cards have their uses in certain situations but I am curious about some of your opinions.

Thanks in advance

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run Interference in my Elementalis deck, but honestly I think I'd rather run Shadowspawn. Although, I beat an Amber the other day only because of Interference. The only other way is to use cards that can hit past Stealth like Voracious Arachnid and Mark of the Feared. Other than that, just run 2 Nocturnal Advantage for tech.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks. I'm going to try Nocturnal Advantage because I'm finding that it's stealth in general that seems to be my issue.