Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nishaven test...

Hello all. Im currently trying to build a decent Nishaven deck, but as test server is down, I haven't been able to test it yet.

The thing is, I still don't have enough gold too buy all cards yet, so can't test it in-game.

Anyway, I will post the deck and hoping for a bit of feedback.

Hero:

Nishaven

Allies:

Fleet-footed Messenger x3
    Twilight Opportunist x3
    Gaderi Reaver x3
    Thunderstone Golem x4
    Phoenix Urigon x4

Abilities:

Supernova x2
    Consuming Fear x4
    Treasured Heirloom x3
    A Legend Rises x3
    Transmogrification Curse x4
    Road Less Traveled x4

Items:

Tome of Knowledge x3

Total of 40+Hero

The idea, if it should work is really to bring out the low cost allies (fleetfooded messenger and Twilight Opportunist) Bring them back up with RLT before using skill or Supernova when board control is needed. This way you get too draw and still have some low cost allies to put down fast after a board wipe.

Thunderstorm Golem will not only survive Nishaven ability, but get stronger and can after that also survive a nova.

Phoenix will not survive, but will come back stronger. It does get set ablaze, but can also be pulled up with RLT before dying.

Transmogrification Curse + Gaderi Reaver is too deal with weapons or attachments, which also includes Captured Prey and such.

I did fill in some ALR too get rid of attachments on the allies you really need to be able too use like Golem and Phoenix.

Consuming Fear is just to get a bit of control early, as I have a feeling this deck won't be the fastest to get going.

Treasured Heirloom is great for drawing. Put on low cost allies and when they die or you pull them up, you get extra cards.

ToK pretty much is self-explanatory.

Hope to get some feedback.

Best regards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I cant help with deck as I am bad at deck building, but I belive the test server is down till the next test is needed, which may not be till the next set
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Argh ok. Well, I'll have too save up for all the cards then Thanks for the info though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just from reading the list here is what I see:

Allies -
    3 x 2cc
    3 x 3cc
    11 x 4cc

You have a good draw idea in place (RLT on an ally with TH for 4 cards) but Im afraid that you will have issues keeping more than a single ally on board. The TO is single burst only and requires the bounce to use again so this combo costs 5cc.
    Even after a wipe I have trouble imagining the TO making to your mext turn alone. The best option is to swarm after wipe but the majority of cards cost 4cc meaning you need 8 to drop more than one and TO needs the combo to be worth it and FFM is just too weak and is mostly another draw mechanic.
    You do have a hefty amount of control so this may not be an issue but youll be dropping novas often meaning youll be forced to use RLT often or lose your allies which make TO even less effective and kills your golems.
    Golems, they seem to be the wincon here, pumped with a TH and Legend He is a 6/6 and after an ability 7/7. This is as big as it gets though, with no other electrical damage you will only boost him once or twice and game and an 8/8 (more likely an 8/3 after nova) isnt scary and easily managale since he has no backup.

Tl:dr I feel the main machanic your going for is to wipe the board and flood back with lower cost cards but you have no lower costs cards to do this. Ability to wipe requires 8cc to flood and supernova needs minimum 7cc to just get an ally back out.

Great draw, I dont see you having trouble there but with how late this deck would play your hand is gonna just get clogged with cards you cant use yet.
    Good ally control in your deck but ally light, rush, and burn decks are going to be an issue imo.

Suggestions:
    Consider taking another look at which allies your taking. Drop some 4s for some 3s or 2s to get the floodfaster. Really think about golem, with a 5se ability he just wont be scary and very situational.
    So many combos require bounce I almost feel your better off with retreat instead of consuming fear. It can still be used as control but opens more bounce for TO and prewipe rescues.
    ALR can be switched as well, as enchant removal it is very situational and just bouncing with RLT would be as effective.

Disclaimer: As stated this is just from reading, I didnt test it but these are the concerns I would have going in.
    Misanthropy is the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species or human race. The word's origin is from Greek words μῖσος (misos, "hatred") and ἄνθρωπος (anthrōpos, "man, human").

“I expect nothing of man, and disown the race. The only folly is expecting what is never attained; man is most contemptible when compared with his own pretensions. It is better to laugh at man from outside the universe, than to weep for him within.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is very good! Exactly something like this I'm looking for I will try move it all around a bit... I think Nishaven is a hard hero to play!