Close

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.85

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just had a weird game-breaking graphical bug. It's not a sync error, we kept playing to check. Bobross vs II Onslaught II .

On T4, he played a Death Mage Thadeus, when he went to target my ally, the DMT froze in the air and he was unable to target the ally.
    DMT was also frozen in the air on my screen and would alternate between being underneath my cards (in hand) and floating above everything (if I tapped on him). He was unable to control DMT after that, and I was unable to target it (I tried targetting it with my coercion).

In the replay, you can see the DMT hovering over the cards throughout the game as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I searched the card ruling forum and saw two threads regarding Thunderstrike Construct. They were essentially the same asking about the card being contingent upon the drain. I think the card could be worded a little better to make that clear.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Loiriffic vs carbon dioxide. Gravebone vs zhanna. I used necromancers shroud to bring back an ally, attacked opposing hero and it died from retaliation. Then I used gravebones ability to bring the same ally back and it was killed at the end of my turn.
    Every Time's a Challenge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was playing a Meltdown game, with Zailen Crusader in play, but I couldn't use her credit to cast Clinging Webs on an opposing ally on several different turns with nothing on my board or opponent's to prevent it. I had one or two resources available, and the Zailen should have made up the difference.

I was later able to play Stoneskin on my own ally using Zailen's credit, and then play the Webs for full cost.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    I was playing a Meltdown game, with Zailen Crusader in play, but I couldn't use her credit to cast Clinging Webs on an opposing ally on several different turns with nothing on my board or opponent's to prevent it. I had one or two resources available, and the Zailen should have made up the difference.

I was later able to play Stoneskin on my own ally using Zailen's credit, and then play the Webs for full cost.
    ...CLinging Webs is an "ability", Zailen only reduces cost of "attachments"
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BobRoss vs BP Index

I had a Raven with Treasured Heirloom and A Legend Rises on her.

He played Embers of the Just on Raven then used Jericho's ability to destroy embers and tried to ping Raven with it. Raven took no damage and was not set ablaze, yet Embers returned to Jericho's hand.

My understanding was that immunity to attachments effectively nullified any effects of attachments on the ally (not just the effects that would be detrimental to the ally). I'm specifically thinking of Hunter's Gambit, which I believe does not result in card draw if ALR is on the ally (please correct me if I'm wrong).

So am I right, should Ember's have just gone to the graveyard when destroyed?
    I think we can all agree that Jericho should have used his ability to destroy ALR, but seeing as how he didn't, it's an interesting question at least.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Etc buqs vs adoooon

3 bugs (maybe 4)

I had 5 allies on board. 1 Cryptspawn tormentor with zails hymn, 3 deathbones and 1 harbinger. He plays embers of the just on my revived Deathbone #3 (last ally on board) then uses disrupt aura on same embers, that Deathbone now has 1 hp. He then summon same embers on Deathbone #2 (center ally). bug 1: embers just bounces back to his hand. He then plays embers on my harbinger, bounces with jerichos ability. He has 2/6 resources, plays forgiveness maybe bug: now he has 1/6 resources??. He then plays embers on Deathbone #1. End his turn

On my turn bug 2: Deathbone #3 dies but Jericho doesn't take any damage (no one does). I play SK retrieve Deathbone, draw on tok and attack with board allies. End my turn

He plays focused prayer on my tok, holy armor on his hero and draws on scriptures. End turn

On my turn bug 3: Deathbone #1 and 2 die, but my hero takes 4 damage.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    BobRoss vs BP Index

I had a Raven with Treasured Heirloom and A Legend Rises on her.

He played Embers of the Just on Raven then used Jericho's ability to destroy embers and tried to ping Raven with it. Raven took no damage and was not set ablaze, yet Embers returned to Jericho's hand.

My understanding was that immunity to attachments effectively nullified any effects of attachments on the ally (not just the effects that would be detrimental to the ally). I'm specifically thinking of Hunter's Gambit, which I believe does not result in card draw if ALR is on the ally (please correct me if I'm wrong).

So am I right, should Ember's have just gone to the graveyard when destroyed?
    I think we can all agree that Jericho should have used his ability to destroy ALR, but seeing as how he didn't, it's an interesting question at least.
    Hi. Thanks for raising this.

Clarification: It's the ally that's immune to being affected by the attachment. It doesn't nullify all aspects of it. So it worked correctly bouncing back to hand despite ALR on Raven.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Last game me vs BP Maxi1230

I had Twilight Champion and Ritualist from left to right with Eidolon on board as well. After Maxi casted Nova, Champion was killed and Riitualist survived. Shouldnt it be vice versa?
    Nerull7 - Backhand of Justice
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Nerull7 | Our Guild | Watch Epic BP Games: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
    Talk less crap, do more for community

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Divine Connection lets Embers of the Just return to its owner's hand even if it's attached to opposing allies and not friendly ones. You can check replay of 17 Pandevmonium vs PD4