Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.85

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Bug List - 2.85

Known Card-Specific Bugs in v2.85

SE-739: Vozitian Orders lets you bounce an ally that was the only summoned one. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-740: Midnight Sentinel target HAS ambush when it should GAIN ambush. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-741: Ironhide Karash is treated as killed, when it actually reduced the damage to 0. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-742: Ghostmaker is triggering off 0 damage dealt. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-743: Spitfire Hound can't target an opposing ally after destroying an item or ability. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-744: Loest exiles Shard of Power and allies have normal attack but still 1HP. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-745: Lythian Sledgehammer is treated as destroyed by Spitfire Hound (as is Lythite Coating armor). FIXED in 2.86.

SE-746: Cryptspawn Tormentor is going back to hand when killed in combat in some situations.
    FIXED in 2.86. (Worked correctly in other cases, but health reduction down to 1 broke things.)

SE-750: Eternal Renewal put player's graveyard into opponent's deck. FIXED by SE-770. (see below)

SE-751: Gravebone's ability revived an ally which was put on opponent's side. FIXED by SE-770. (see below)

SE-752: Justicar Alysia damage boost is not working when defending. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-754: Mass Purification only shuffles back one ally if two had Zail's Hymn. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-755: Wand of Izikus transformed items can't choose attack target. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-757: Splicer's Crown will sometimes not work a second time. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-758: Brimstone Devourer on top of player graveyard triggers when player discards stolen card. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-760: Shard of Power and Enslave the Beast issues. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-761: Blazing Shield set ally ablaze when hero had only 1SE. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-762: Blackened Heart takes 2SE when ally is targeted for an attack. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-763: Growing Bog-dweller should not be able to target friendly ally with Selfishness on it. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-765: Aetherborn Wisp is gaining health up from 0. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-766: Rust Weevil should cause additional durability loss at time of usual durability loss. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-770: Mimic changes ownership of all cards in opponent's graveyard. FIXED in 2.86. (This was causing Victor's ability to put his Hunter card into opponent's hand if Mimic had been used on his graveyard when that card was in there. It also affected Gravebone and Eternal Renewal and pretty much any card that can return from the grave.)

SE-771: Health reduction should not count as damage. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-772: Scourge Colossus should only trigger off combat damage. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-773: Urigon's Fang should trigger off any damage in combat. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-774: Dragon's Tooth's kill effect should be blocked by Decoy Trap. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-776: Drangis is not giving ambush to Hunter allies outside combat. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-778: Cleric's of the Asyn and Cleric's Mantle should trigger twice off Dawn Raid. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-779: Destroying Rain Delay should allow an ally targeted by Cleric's Mantle to auto-attack. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-784: Grimjaw Hydra should take away passives even if ally is going to die. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-786: Coercion should not ready the stolen ally at end of turn. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-787: Wand of Izikus should not treat converted items as though they were destroyed. FIXED in 2.86.

SE-769: Twilight Eidolon delays bringing back allies that died at end of turn. Verified, needs Kyle's attention

SE-775: Allies in grave in wrong order after Tidal Wave on Twilights including Lifebringer. Verified, needs Kyle's attention

SE-747: Bone Saber failed to make Cryptspawn Tormentor attack. Unable to verify or reproduce (CT attacked for me in a couple of situations).

SE-748: Jericho can't destroy Embers of the Just if A Legend Rises has been attached to target. Unable to verify or reproduce (worked correctly for me - ALR should block the 4 damage sourced from the attachment due to immunity).

SE-753: Rust Weevil did not destroy weapon upon being killed by it. Unable to verify or reproduce as-yet (worked correctly for me).

SE-749: Desperate Tactics does not allow you to target an indestructible item. Verified and reproduced, but low priority since it only affects Lythite Coating now (and needs bigger discussion about doing things for "no effect").

SE-756: Disciple of Aldmor should be targetable by SE abilities, just unaffected by them. Verified, but requires major work for limited pay-off. Low priority.

SE-759: Retreat and Road Less Travelled should let you target ally with steadfast. Verified and reproduced, but low priority (need bigger discussion about doing things for "no effect").

SE-777: Haste from Portal should toggle back on when Brax Soldier leaves play or loses passive. (Rothem's Visage is similarly affected.) Verified and reproduced, but fix deferred due to high risk of breaking something else (needs more testing time than is available for 2.86 release).

Please see post below for general issues with 2.85
    Last edited by Gondorian; 09-10-2014 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Updated with progress

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    General issues in v2.85

- On the victory screen healing counts as negative damage caused, and insta_kill mechanics aren't tracked at all (second might not be a bug).

- drag and drop issues with hero ability and also attacking

"ekoz v TJ KeithStar

on my second to last turn, i started to drag my hero over to his hero for the kill. this is what happened, exactly:

-i dragged my hero over his hero while the previous animation was still playing.
    -when i released (again, before the previous animation was over), the light beam that signifies targeting was visible and my 4 SE was drained.
    -however, there was no "confirm" button, nor could i drag my hero anymore. essentially, the game had decided that i had already used my ability, and it was no longer available; even though i had never actually used it.
    -i was forced to end my turn without using my ability and having lost 4 SE.

i still would've won the game since i had a shadow font in-hand and he didn't have fatal, but my computer decided RIGHT THEN was the PERFECT time to apply windows updates. -.- so i got double fucked due to this bug."

"Found a targeting bug with Eladwenicon's ability. I dragged Elad onto the enemy Brutalis but instead of her freezing it, she targeted herself and the SE was spent with no effect. Afterwards the targeting circle stayed on my Eladwenicon until I had enough SE to use it again."

"AP Flamebinger VS ROK Viscuit
    It's about shadow energy disappearing as mentioned under "General bugs in v2.85"
    Tried using Borisicon' ability on the enemy's Priest of the Light (which also had a CB and A Legend Rises on it) and... Nothing happened. Borisicon was on the screen for a moment then it was just like I had done nothing while having the SE consumed. After talking to Viscuit, I tried using the ability again and it worked just fine the second time (same target)."

More info here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....t-my-Opponents

- drag and drop issue with two dissimilar targets:

'ETC Veles (Banebow) vs Zhorax(Jericho)

My opponent tried to play Righteous Strike, but he couldn't complete the action and card got stuck on the right side of the screen. Looks like another drag and drop issue.'

- Game ending on loss when probably should be a draw

"TJ segalion vs Yourmotherispupp
    On last turn i had 1hp left, he has 18, i attacked for 13 (POTLicon, Aldonicon, 2TO) leaving him with 5hp then activated Nova
    The match ends with defeat for me instead of Draw"

- Targeting lines only working for first game against the AI

"Was gold mining to buy some extra cards to complete a deck. Playing Zal vs. Elad. AI and I noticed that the drag and drop targeting only looks correct for the first game. The target beam then disappears for all subsequent games. Drag and drop still functions, you just gave no card to card beam indicator."

- Kairos shown attacking own hero

"
    Fortana vs Delarooooo

I attacked his hero, his Kairos attacked back.

The graphic was of Kairos attacking his hero, Gravebone, not me or my ally (it happened twice).

All damage seemed to be assessed correcty"

- Floating Card Bug

"Fortana vs Violenza3d

I was playing several attachments, and interrupted an animation. My treasured heirloom was stuck floating blocking one of the views and I could not affect that card."

Please post bug reports as a reply to this thread.

If you are unsure whether something is a bug, create a new thread for it in Bug Reports section to allow some discussion on it and then link to it from here if you still think it is a bug.

Please check this post and the one above before reporting a new bug.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nobody has mentioned it but if Hammer is equipped, you may not cast spectral sabre even if its just to remove attachments....vs. a.I. anyways...will edit post after I try it in qm.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Nobody has mentioned it but if Hammer is equipped, you may not cast spectral sabre even if its just to remove attachments....vs. a.I. anyways...will edit post after I try it in qm.
    this was asked twice in card rulings, working as intended, for some reason there is a rule that you cant play a weapon if your current one is indestructable, i posted an alternative that makes sense to me in feedback with no response
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    According to this ruling, it's not a bug: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-clarification

You simply can't summon an extra weapon if you have an indestructible one out, since you'd have two on the field which is not allowed.

And you need to be able to summon Sabre to choose its ability, even though the ability would bypass the need to destroy your existing weapon. Whether you use the ability or not, we know any OTHER current weapon can be destroyed if REQUIRED but Lythian Sledgehammer can't be.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SE-749: Desperate Tactics does not allow you to target an indestructible item
    Not yet verified.

not a bug

SE-759: Retreat and Road Less Travelled should let you target ally with steadfast.
    Not yet verified.

only a bug with retreat

also i found an issue today where i exiled shard of power and all the future allies my opponent summoned only had 1 hp but no boost in attack
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Had these in the 2.84 thread except the second but never saw anything about fixes for the first two listed here, last one involves several cards according to various players. Matches listed should still be viewable through the game, I still see them listed when I search my name.

Reported here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....678#post510678
    Reporting again.
    Rei Ferrathalas vs Storknest
    Finished on 8-11.
    Rei had a Blazing Shield out with only 1SE on his Eladwen.
    I attack with Darkclaw and get set ablaze.
    Should only happen when the Shield user has 2SE.

Reported here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....663#post509663
    Reporting again.
    harvesteridios vs Storknest on 8-7

Just ended.
    His Turn 4, he had a Spark on board then my Darkclaw gets attacked by .....

nothing?

Darkclaw gets hit by nobody and does not counterattack.

On his Turn 5, I got a message about a Multiplayer Sync issue and the match ended in a draw?

Autocast reported twice here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....268#post504268
    and here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....083#post505083
    Reposting both messages again, the Autocast with Zealot is a big problem, happens more often than others I have s.

Game on 7-17, INFAMOUS vs Storknest, my Turn 11 first Ravager Zealot of the game.
    I did not WANT to play Zealot, it was auto-chosen for me and I could not back out, when it asked about destroying an item, I could not cancel the play. I did not even know which card was chosen.

EDIT:
    Another game, Storknest vs Aceflash (same day, 7-17), happened again! Again with Ravager Zealot automatically being chosen and no way to cancel the play, Turn 5 this time.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepre View Post
    A cancel for those targeted creatures would be a nice way to help alleviate autocast.
    Second and +infinity.
    In addition to the autocast I have had with Ravager Zealot reported here, I now had one with Wulven Rally.
    7-21, versus the AI, I cast one of two Rallies successfully, the second autocast itself.

Some cards could avoid this problem if there were an option to cancel out of play including auto-play, perhaps a separate topic for people to suggest cards needing a Cancel option when played.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    SE-749: Desperate Tactics does not allow you to target an indestructible item
    Not yet verified.

not a bug

SE-759: Retreat and Road Less Travelled should let you target ally with steadfast.
    Not yet verified.

only a bug with retreat

also i found an issue today where i exiled shard of power and all the future allies my opponent summoned only had 1 hp but no boost in attack
    SE-749 is a bug. You should be able to target it, just not destroy it and get the beneficial effect.

SE-759 - are you saying that RLT already lets you target a steadfast ally, but doesn't bounce it?

The Shard one is already reported, but I misunderstood the report. I will fix it up.

Thanks, pjoe.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    Had these in the 2.84 thread except the second but never saw anything about fixes for the first two listed here, last one involves several cards according to various players. Matches listed should still be viewable through the game, I still see them listed when I search my name.

Reported here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....678#post510678
    Reporting again.
    Rei Ferrathalas vs Storknest
    Finished on 8-11.
    Rei had a Blazing Shield out with only 1SE on his Eladwen.
    I attack with Darkclaw and get set ablaze.
    Should only happen when the Shield user has 2SE.

Reported here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....663#post509663
    Reporting again.
    harvesteridios vs Storknest on 8-7

Just ended.
    His Turn 4, he had a Spark on board then my Darkclaw gets attacked by .....

nothing?

Darkclaw gets hit by nobody and does not counterattack.

On his Turn 5, I got a message about a Multiplayer Sync issue and the match ended in a draw?

Autocast reported twice here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....268#post504268
    and here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....083#post505083
    Reposting both messages again, the Autocast with Zealot is a big problem, happens more often than others I have s.

Game on 7-17, INFAMOUS vs Storknest, my Turn 11 first Ravager Zealot of the game.
    I did not WANT to play Zealot, it was auto-chosen for me and I could not back out, when it asked about destroying an item, I could not cancel the play. I did not even know which card was chosen.

EDIT:
    Another game, Storknest vs Aceflash (same day, 7-17), happened again! Again with Ravager Zealot automatically being chosen and no way to cancel the play, Turn 5 this time.

Second and +infinity.
    In addition to the autocast I have had with Ravager Zealot reported here, I now had one with Wulven Rally.
    7-21, versus the AI, I cast one of two Rallies successfully, the second autocast itself.

Some cards could avoid this problem if there were an option to cancel out of play including auto-play, perhaps a separate topic for people to suggest cards needing a Cancel option when played.
    Autocast bug is completely fixed in 2.85.

I think all your issues apart from the Blazing Shield one are down to that. I'll log that one now.