Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can't buy crystals since update

So yesterday I installed the current version (2.8509), and then an hour ago I tried buying some shadow crystals and got a strange error. I've tried logging off/on, resetting the app, resetting my phone, everything but deleting and reinstalling the app, but it's always the same. I can get the crystal purchasing menu (love the new store layout btw), but when I touch an amount to buy, I get a window that says:

"Products have not been recieved. Did you call RequestProductData and wait for a return event?"

The only possible interaction is an "ok" button.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I'm going to try reinstalling next, but it's kind of a pain in the butt, so I'm going to hold off for an hour or two and see if something else occurs to me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This can happen if there is a problem connecting to the iTunes store to get the list of products available and localized prices. I just had the same thing happen to me, so perhaps their servers are having issues at the moment. I assume if you try again later it will work, or you can always buy shadow crystals from our online store.