Close

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Era FAQ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is worth 1 resource, no matter how much it costs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ok cool, would make interesting abilities, though not sure how useful that could be, hmm depends is there a max hand size? if so and your being forced to play a card or discard one then yah making a card a resource then latter bringing it back when you can use it could be mildly useful.

hmmm

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Apparently the health of Allies is persistent too, therefore I'd imagine a well used tactic will be to resign any card that is about to kick the bucket into resource.

Of course whether they come back from resource with the same health they went in with is another thing entirely...?
    Last edited by grenadedodger; 07-26-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: read answer to original question in another thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is a limit of 7 cards in your hand, and resources can only be made from your hand, not cards already in play...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah my brain cell was on holiday yesterday, sorry!

So are you going to be releasing a rulebook before the beta kicks off?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I have a question/suggestion!

So one of the obvious main draws of the game is the art! Will there be a place where I can just view full screen versions of the card art? Like an in-game "gallery" or "art book"? Just so we can really appreciate the art and maybe save them for wallpapers etc...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can definitely see the similarities to WoW TCG so I really look forward to the types of allies and abilities that will arise. Will there be cards that are strictly for resources like the quest cards in WoW TCG?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Notthevictim View Post
    I have a question/suggestion!

So one of the obvious main draws of the game is the art! Will there be a place where I can just view full screen versions of the card art? Like an in-game "gallery" or "art book"? Just so we can really appreciate the art and maybe save them for wallpapers etc...
    it will be lovely if Shadow Era has more "tattoo-able" art, characters, mystic-logo, etc. =)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    as mentioned by SE staff, "trading" is an important element of the game, but hope there will be control over trade. or else the game will just become another MMORPG with ridiculous black markets where players sell items at 999999999 gold or something. new players will never be able to catch up.

also, features to encourage trade with MULTIPLE different players should be encouraged. perhaps some "trader ranking" system, will definitely encourage players to explore and interact with other players.

restrictions on trading too many items, or at below "market" price between 2 parties, to prevent players from cheating with multiple accounts, or getting an early boost from friends without experiencing the intended character growth.
    (level 1 player with a deck full of epic cards?)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How can I find the complete Rules to the Game?