Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

More Poor Experience on Chat

I have posted before about how bad some people can be on this game in chat. Here we have INGRID just before beating me. Absolutely no provocation:Screenshot_2014-08-18-15-52-56.jpg

This has to be managed better by the game devs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope you've reported her. Although, it's kinda bittersweet knowing they'll only get a slap on the wrist... I'd lobby for immediate account suspension indefinitely for this type of behaviour.

This is why I have chat turned off.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    More importantly did you win

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reminder to self read original post fully prior to replying

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, iam kinda new to the game, and i was watching lots of matches to improve, there is a lot of guys like him/her.

i hope they give some advice for that kinda of behavior...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hearthstone has the perfect solution to this. NO CHAT, just emotes.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    Never played it but sounds like heaven.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree that is an excellent solution. Personally, I'd love it if wulven removed all chat.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While it's cool. People still BM through emotes if you don't squelch them. And some folks go as far as to try and friend you after just to talk crap. So it's the same all over. People basically just gotta take it with a grain of salt. Never sink to their level. They will beat you with their experience in stupidity.
    I'm old, experienced, and usually right. So eyes open, mouth shut, and you might learn a thing or two.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Online experience not rated by the ESRB
    Beware online content can contain mature subject matter and is not suitable for all ages.

Nerdrage will always exists, stop acting like shocked nuns hearing the word 'penis' for the first time.

Or

Learn that words only hurt if you let them and grow up.

If words make you sad inside -> Turn Chat OFF

The cold turths are simple, what he said rang true in your eyes and that gave the statement weight and upset you. You dont have faith in wulven support to correct this problem via the report option. You rather walk down a dark alley in a three piece suit and cry about muggers instead of turning chat off.

Lastly, you felt a need for retribution and posted his IGN here in public so you and others can flame him under the guise of white-knighting for childrens virgin eyes.

These cancer posts cause more harm than if you just ignored it. What makes you so special that the rest of us need to be subjected to the same foul language you did? You realize on any other board you would be liable for swearing with that pic? Or does this elude you?

If he is wrong for making the statement, why are you not wrong for repeating it?.
    Last edited by Misanthropic; 08-19-2014 at 02:08 AM.
    Misanthropy is the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species or human race. The word's origin is from Greek words μῖσος (misos, "hatred") and ἄνθρωπος (anthrōpos, "man, human").

“I expect nothing of man, and disown the race. The only folly is expecting what is never attained; man is most contemptible when compared with his own pretensions. It is better to laugh at man from outside the universe, than to weep for him within.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft