Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i havent read the whole thread, but have played with the card, it takes up room and you really have to have a lot of draw power to keep up when playing it. I have not seen a deck use it that i would consider close to OP.
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, so as I see we are not talking about the card in Undead tribe in general, we are talking about it in Undead MS.

Since I not actually finding Undead MS in QM I can't really say if its too strong (it wasn't at all in test server times but that might have changed) if there is any nerf coming I would say that it could be something like Blood Moon so the card doesn't work when the creature is stealthed, that way it still works in decks that is far for OP like GB, BB and Majiya
    Last edited by GreyMouser; 09-06-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    Ok, so as I see we are not talking about the card in Undead tribe in general, we are talking about it in Undead MS.

Since I not actually finding Undead MS in QM I can't really say if its too strong (it wasn't at all in test server times but that might have changed) if there is any nerf coming I would say that it could be something like Blood Moon so the card doesn't work when the creature is stealthed, that way it still works in decks that is far for OP like GB, BB and Majiya
    This wouldn't really weaken it that much since stealth allies cannot be attacked and thus do not require the protection of Grave Resistance anyway. I would reduce the duration and/or increase its cc.

I've battled a few undead MS players and they usually have no problem keeping a full hand using Blood Moon, Tombstone Beacon and Sacrificial Lamb. Once in a while you'll get hit with Overwhelm (another draw card). I wouldn't call them overpowerful, but it's interesting that MS is much stronger when commanding undeads rather than wulvens...
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    One could simply try to sidestep the issue by making it Undead exclusive with something like "if you control a undead hero". Of course then BB and GB would need an "undead" annotation...
    Or just make it a hunter/mage class card. this would have the benefit of indirectly introducing faction exclusive class cards, since humans have no undead allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just another random idea - make it only reduce ability damage. This gives moonstalker some cover vs Zaladar and mages, but doesn't help much in other matchups (where moonstalker is already very strong). Then again, this card wasn't necessarily intended as a moonstalker buff.

You could also make it prevent 1 damage, but have it redirected toward the hero, or work like Dakrath and force a discard. This would make grave resistance still mostly a strong play, but have a few cards that can make you regret it (i.e. supernova, overwhelm, etc.).