Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[SF] Elementalis's Dear Freja

Hello, everyone! I wanted to share a deck I am very excited about that hasn't lost me a game yet. It plays very well despite how it looks and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Allies [16]
    4x Ironhide Karash
    2x Carniboar
    4x Voracious Arachnid
    2x Deathmage Thaddeus
    4x Rampant Krygon

Abilities [13]
    3x Sacrificial Lamb
    3x Interference
    2x Acid Jet
    4x Mind Control
    1x Widespread Decay

Attachments [8]
    3x Mark of the Feared
    3x Bloodthirsty
    2x Super Focus

Items [2]
    2x Living Armor

Total: 39 + Hero

The main focus in this deck is Voracious Arachnid and, as such, I have included many ways of buffing its attack in order to remove threats. Due to Elementalis's ability, the deck doesn't fall apart without VA because it can make any of these creatures a big threat. The best way to play this deck is to give the opposing player a hard time in choosing which creature to kill and then punishing them with whatever they left alive.

For this reason, I have included one of the best tempo breakers in the game, Interference. A lot of 4 SE heroes depend on their ability being played T4 and when this is denied, they tend to freak out and make misplays. The turn after you will have your ability available again to buff up another creature, giving your opponent an even harder time choosing what to remove. Chaining consecutive Interferences isn't advised unless the opponent has very little removal without it, like Victor.

The big weaknesses to this deck are:
    Elemental discard decks
    Puwen -> Aldon with FTA
    Retreat effects
    Some solo/semi-solo decks e.g. Moonstaller

Occasionally I will start off with only 1 creature in hand, at those times I just hope for the best.

Of course, every opponent is different so you have to change your game plan according to who you're fighting. Against most 3 SE heroes, Interference is an autosac, with some exceptions like Amber Rain going second since her ability won't be used until her T4. The deck list doesn't do the deck justice, so you can check this deck out in action on my alternative account, EX Ganjamus.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nice deck. i run a similar one with marderous hulk instead carnibore

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxeX View Post
    nice deck. i run a similar one with marderous hulk instead carnibore
    Thanks I would like to run Hulk but I feel it hurts the curve of this deck.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, all of my games with this deck is on the old patch server. If you've updated you will only see the one game I've had.
    Last edited by Ganjamus; 08-14-2014 at 06:28 PM.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...