Close

Thread: Horrible sync

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Horrible sync

Don't know what was happening tonight, but 1 game ended in a draw (error has been detected, match has been declared a draw blah blah blah), 2 more games it just suddenly went to say draw, without any explanation, and one game I actually lost without explanation (brough me to the defeat screen).

For some reason a lot of these happened vs gravebone players (not sure if same person). Whatever happened thanks a lot, you owe me the hour or so of my life I'll spend to keep gaining rating (going for 300) ><!
    Last edited by Romakarol; 08-14-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    Member of ETC, your local friendly guild: http://asfetc.shadowera.net/index.php?board=1.0

IGN:
    namor (aramia flameforged- needs upgrading)
    lovely (moonstalker undead- main since forever)
    krolroma (aramia twilight- waiting for the meta to align)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My game always get stuck when the game ends with me winning. Had to wait till it syncs. Sometimes i wait too long, and my ipad1 goes on standby, then its recorded as a lost due to disconnect. I'm playing the latest version of the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksaksa View Post
    My game always get stuck when the game ends with me winning. Had to wait till it syncs. Sometimes i wait too long, and my ipad1 goes on standby, then its recorded as a lost due to disconnect. I'm playing the latest version of the game.
    So, let me get this straight: You're playing 2.85 for iOS on an iPad 1, on the Test Server?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksaksa View Post
    Hi. That's not a sync issue but requirement for opponent's client to confirm your win (anti-hacking measure).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    So, let me get this straight: You're playing 2.85 for iOS on an iPad 1, on the Test Server?
    Yes 2.85 on ios 5.something on an Ipad 1. Just the normal server, not test server. Not sure how to pick test server.

Same issue on Web Client. Normal server. Quite frequent. I'm using Gravebone hero. Sometimes it can go up to a minute or two just to confirm the win.