Close

Thread: Pick a card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Pick a card

Can pick a card reward only be claimed by account that Kickstarter contribution came from or can it be used by an alternative credential?
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I believe that you can write to support@shadowera.com from the email associated with the Kickstarter, and ask for them to transfer your pick-a-card bonus to another account's email address, but I haven't tried it.

If you do this, you will have to wait until support has confirmed the transfer. I don't know how long it might take, or if they will even transfer these bonuses.

I've got 4x card sleeves on one account, and 2x on another, but if I want a card sleeve on a third account, support says I must buy it with crystals. Digital 'ownership' is a very tenuous thing, if you can own impossible-to-make-use-of combinations of goods, but cannot transfer them to a more useful form, even when both accounts very clearly belong to the same person.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian