Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Newbie Questions ;)

Hallo guys being out there!

I've started this card game 3 days ago and have already got level 8.
    Have already bought a booster and the wolven package.
    I've first taken Eladwen.
    I really like mages in all kind of games and wanted to try to kill the enemies just with abilites and pretty fast.
    As I've done it in MtG

I dominate every early till the enemie goes down to half life, but i loose 2/3 of all late games :´(

Would you be so kind as to help me improving my deck? :*
    I've built my deck like this: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/decks....php?id=100004
    but 4xBad Santa and 3xOracle are still missing..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you may need more allies if I saw the correct deck. If it is rush you're looking for try adding Puwen, Priest of the Light, Aldon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the game!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums

Agreed with SamJ
    Kristoffer Wyld , Puwen Bloodhelm , Aldon the Brave , Priest of the Light and Tainted Oracle are the allies, pretty much almost all x4 , then 12 burn cards like Fireball , Lightning Strike and Supernova ...Bad Santa as well as 2-3 Honored Dead cards are good and maybe 1-2 Ley Line Nexus for some nasty armors and Weapons

My advice to you would be to save 100 SC to buy an elemental starter deck, when you sell all cards that are included in it, you'll get 2400 gold.

Cheers and happy gaming
    Last edited by meeklosh; 08-13-2014 at 04:45 PM.
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by meeklosh View Post
    Welcome to the forums

Agreed with SamJ
    Kristoffer Wyld , Puwen Bloodhelm , Aldon the Brave , Priest of the Light and Tainted Oracle are the allies, pretty much almost all x4 , then 12 burn cards like Fireball , Lightning Strike and Supernova ...Bad Santa as well as 2-3 Honored Dead cards are good and maybe 1-2 Ley Line Nexus for some nasty armors and Weapons

My advice to you would be to save 100 SC to buy an elemental starter deck, when you sell all cards that are included in it, you'll get 2400 gold.

Cheers and happy gaming
    Just as MeekWig said above well given input on what to tweak in the deck you provided.

Welcome to the forum and game.

May peace be with you my friend.
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I suggest you check out the mage strategy forums. They will help you find the kind of deck that suits you best.

Couple things that I want to add since it sounds like your playing the free part of freemium is to choose not the hero class you want but the faction. Look closey at the difference in human and shadow and pick a side and stick to it. Exploring new classes and therefore new playstyles will be easier and cheaper if you have a strong ally base and all the faction only abilities. Once you have your faction focus on the draw cards, they will cost the most but imo have the biggest impact on your game. Who cares if you got 4 scourge collosus if you never have the draw to play him.

Mages are best at top decking so its not a huge concern but I feel that getting draw in place will enhance the game and give you the most control.

Lastly, elemental decks as said have the highest gold resale value and unless you plan on buying sc I recommend this route over boosters.
    Never, ever, sell a card unless you have 4, it creates an endless cycle of farming if you start selling old cards.
    Misanthropy is the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species or human race. The word's origin is from Greek words μῖσος (misos, "hatred") and ἄνθρωπος (anthrōpos, "man, human").

“I expect nothing of man, and disown the race. The only folly is expecting what is never attained; man is most contemptible when compared with his own pretensions. It is better to laugh at man from outside the universe, than to weep for him within.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok I'll have a look at the mage forum

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropic View Post
    Couple things that I want to add since it sounds like your playing the free part of freemium is to choose not the hero class you want but the faction. Look closey at the difference in human and shadow and pick a side and stick to it. Exploring new classes and therefore new playstyles will be easier and cheaper if you have a strong ally base and all the faction only abilities. Once you have your faction focus on the draw cards, they will cost the most but imo have the biggest impact on your game. Who cares if you got 4 scourge collosus if you never have the draw to play him.
    I don't get it what you wanna tell me :P

And what kind of advantages do i have when i join a guild?
    Last edited by Toobsii; 08-13-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobsii View Post
    Ok I'll have a look at the mage forum

I don't get it what you wanna tell me :P
    Just to pick between shadow or human.
    Misanthropy is the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species or human race. The word's origin is from Greek words μῖσος (misos, "hatred") and ἄνθρωπος (anthrōpos, "man, human").

“I expect nothing of man, and disown the race. The only folly is expecting what is never attained; man is most contemptible when compared with his own pretensions. It is better to laugh at man from outside the universe, than to weep for him within.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah as i thought, was a bit dizzying

well shadow sounds much better, but I've already chosen human yet as it seems..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When you are a part of a guild you'll get all the help you need, training, suggestions how to improve your decks and play style, friends etc. It's priceless Check out the guild section
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos