Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Temporary Bug List - 2.85

From what I've seen so far, 2.85 is absolutely riddled with bugs.

Please post your bug reports for 2.85 here until either Danae or GDC can create an official thread for it. Be sure to include the names of both players and describe exactly what happened.

KNOWN BUGS IN v2.85

- Soul Seeker / Ironhide Karash : If Soul Seeker attacks Ironhide Karash, it will heal its controller even though Karash doesn't die. VERIFIED. FIX IN PROGRESS.
    - Thoughtripper's Cutlass / Ironhide Karash : If TC attacks Ironhide Karash, it will discard a card even though Karash doesn't die. VERIFIED. FIX IN PROGRESS.
    Last edited by Gondorian; 08-17-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reserved
    GMT +13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ao1 pjoe0211 vs tj betrayalfender

he had cowl of the damned and he attacked my amber with hammer out with undead allies. hammer exiled the allies. I think using SRO that the allies should have been returned but still the hero takes 1 damage i believe.
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Spitfire Hound can not target a opposing ally after destroying a item or ability.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

shard of power

Plenty of trouble with Shard of Power

1. When Rampant Krygon uses his ability on allies who have their health decreased to 1 with SoP they stay alive, but their attack is increased.
    2. When Loest used his ability and exiled SoP, my allies had their health decreased to 1, but their attack remained at original value.
    3. Consuming Fear did not kill allies who had 1 health and attacked/used ability
    Last edited by dejvo; 08-13-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Plenty of trouble with Shard of Power

1. When Rampant Krygon uses his ability on allies who have their health decreased to 1 with SoP they stay alive, but their attack is increased.
    2. When Loest used his ability and exiled SoP, my allies had their health decreased to 1, but their attack remained at original value.
    3. Consuming Fear did not kill allies who had 1 health and attacked/used ability
    Im not entirely sure about 2, but 1 and 3 are not bugs. Apparently that's how Shard is supposed to work.
    GMT +13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    Im not entirely sure about 2, but 1 and 3 are not bugs. Apparently that's how Shard is supposed to work.
    does that mean it was bugged in previous versions? because I am pretty sure that this wasn't happening before

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The DT has revamped some of their rules about damage and health reduction. They made several design decisions, and then GDC found that a new implementation was needed when he was fixing a lot of card interaction bugs. Maybe somebody can find a link for you.

As it stands, Shard of Power imposes a maximum of one health on all friendly allies, but the original health values are tracked in the background and not displayed. Direct damage such as all forms of combat, burn, etc., will kill the allies if they deliver any damage that is not blocked, somehow. One point is all it takes. But all health reductions are performed on the hidden value.

I am not at all sure why Shard of Power should cause the actual health value to be hidden. I have questioned this several times, but got no satisfactory answer.

Would it not make more sense - if Shard is going to do these strange finagles - to display the actual health value? Then, players would only need to remember that they can kill the ally with a single point of unblocked damage.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post

he had cowl of the damned and he attacked my amber with hammer out with undead allies. hammer exiled the allies. I think using SRO that the allies should have been returned but still the hero takes 1 damage i believe.
    What's the problem? by SRO the ally should first return to live but then it should be exiled anyway.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post

To resolve conflicts with various cards wanting to go to various places and the need to exile or not with Sledgehammer, I had to invent a new rule that states that "kills" resolves before "is killed". On an attacker's turn Sledgehammer would have had priority with SRO anyway, but on defense, there would be a strange situation of going to hand and then later being exiled, confusing all manner of things like Wrath of the Forest and so on.

TL;DR: "kills" takes precedence over "killed". If two of the same word, then use SRO.