Was playing a couple of game against the AI on the new version (will have to test with a regular game later when I have time), and I found that there is seemingly a bug with the order of some cards being discarded from the deck.

Now I'm not sure if this could just be a graphical bug, but I noticed it with two cards, Crystal Shards and Reverberate. On Crystal Shards, the card indicates that you discard your top card first, then draw the next card. This is what it appeared to do in the previous version. On the new version it seemingly draws you the card first, then the discard is made. With Reverberate, the card indicates that the two cards are discarded at the end of your turn, therefore before the opponent draws on their turn. However, the new version seems to show them drawing first, then the cards being discarded. Again, this just could be graphical bug due to the new drawing animation, whereby the drawn card might actually be the correct card, and the discarded ones are actually the top ones that should be discarded, but it is just showing the animation of these actions in the wrong order.