Close

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Losing Enemy: "I'm bored," Snyc ERR-Draw

This sort of thing seems to happen a lot for me. Is this a common occurrence for people? More specifically, do you gain bored advantage, have the other player throw out some lame excuse for them not wanting to play, and then immediately get a sync error that causes a draw?

If this sort of error could be a problem on the end of my PC, does anyone know what causes it? I'm willing to try anything to get these to stop; however, I suspect their often deliberate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails View Post
    This sort of thing seems to happen a lot for me. Is this a common occurrence for people? More specifically, do you gain bored advantage, have the other player throw out some lame excuse for them not wanting to play, and then immediately get a sync error that causes a draw?

If this sort of error could be a problem on the end of my PC, does anyone know what causes it? I'm willing to try anything to get these to stop; however, I suspect their often deliberate.
    Well I suspect you are getting the"I'm bored" escuse either because you are running Moonstalker of some kind, OR because you are at low rating playing against players who get frustrated mid game that their "for fun" gimmick isn't working out.

Solution: Either stop playing moonstalker, or increase your rating where players are much less likely to power off their tablet or whatever when they run into resistance from their opponent's deck.