Close

Thread: Pick-a-card?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Pick-a-card?

Is it just me or would this feature be easy to adapt into a service made available by paying. Like you could buy x cards for $x amount. I know issues at this point relate heavily to not wanting to devalue other players foils, but, I see this as an easy marketable way to generate income, and fulfill the never ending requests of new ways to acquire foils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird
    Outlaw you are one sick son of a b****. I approve
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon69
    Ahahahah you're such an evil (and creative) human being Outl4w!!!
    Join me in the fight for maintaining the freedom of the deranged and enlightend. Be an Outl4w!

“An outlaw can be defined as somebody who lives outside the law, beyond the law and not necessarily against it.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don´t think so. The long overdue auction house should solve that.

IMO the pick a card system is really weird. It should have a nice ingame interface instead of some spartanic strange website that asks the player to look up and type in card numbers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why? Only way I could see this being of any use is if you want to buy mass amounts. If it's $3 for 220SC, you can get 165 cards for $15. Or 405 cards for $20. Only use would really be to buy 1000+ cards to save some time..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was speaking specifically towards the foils. I know I would spend plenty of money digging foils if there was a more consistent way then 1 i usually don't need every however many packs. Also last of my knowledge wulven wasn't sure how they were gonna make the auction house work. Perhaps that's changed
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird
    Outlaw you are one sick son of a b****. I approve
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon69
    Ahahahah you're such an evil (and creative) human being Outl4w!!!
    Join me in the fight for maintaining the freedom of the deranged and enlightend. Be an Outl4w!

“An outlaw can be defined as somebody who lives outside the law, beyond the law and not necessarily against it.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    just curious, if i have 20 of pick-your-reward slots, but i still have not decide on which 20 cards yet, but for sure i want the 2 legendary cards of dark prophecies, can i just fill 2 slots up and click "submit" (so i can get the cards now), and i will come back in future to claim my other 18 cards. Is the form a one-time thing? i mean, will all other 18 slots be forfeited after i submitted my 2 slots for legendaries? if i click submit, so next time the form will have only 18 slots, am i right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kyle said somewhere in this thread that you must pick all your cards at once. It is a one-time thing....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian