Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tower power!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    large stall and mill decks can do well vs certain types of decks (typically slower decks). I'm not sure about 100+ cards but I've lost to 60-70 card praxix decks a few times.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, there are a lot of people running "mini-towers". Clearly it is much easier to put together a good small deck than a good large deck. I have run into a number of good mini-towers, but only a few good true tower decks. Its a challenge and I am working on my own theories, but I can't be the only one that has figured a way to make it work - at least against the masses.

The annoying Moonstalker deck for instance is the kind of deck I started this thread to find out about. Are there others?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You finally found Moonstaller.

A technically similar deck is Stalladar but he isnt a nerd pole by your standards but since he casts er 2-3 times he technically runs a 80-120 card deck. Same underlying strats though, hard control and board maintenance to delay until fatigue and ability chip away.
    Misanthropy is the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species or human race. The word's origin is from Greek words μῖσος (misos, "hatred") and ἄνθρωπος (anthrōpos, "man, human").

“I expect nothing of man, and disown the race. The only folly is expecting what is never attained; man is most contemptible when compared with his own pretensions. It is better to laugh at man from outside the universe, than to weep for him within.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft