4x Shadow Font

Items
    4x Antimatter
    4x Infinity Core

Armor
    4x Living Armor

Weapons
    4x Dagger of Fate

This is a well rounded deck that can be played many different ways to accommodate the matchup and is even capable of switching styles mid game if need be. This is a streamlined template. Therefore, feel free to adjust the copies to include techs depending upon the current meta according to your current rating. I do not play very often (usually 1-3 matches a day), but as-is, this deck usually keeps me above a rating of 250 and has exceeded 300 but usually stays below.

As I stated before, this deck can utilize many different play styles, switching between them or comboing them, so a turn analysis will not be supplied. Just know that you can rush or swarm with these cheap and expendable allies, use them to buff one another, use them solely for their effects, use them as meat shields and/or discard them for heal, recycle them for reoccurring effects or sac them for resources and go combat solo, effect solo, or combo these possibilities to confuse, surprise or even mill your opponent.
    Last edited by Romantic Gunner; 08-06-2014 at 08:06 AM.