Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Melodia's Majiya 1.25

Ok.. Since waiting for the update to hit appstore is gonna take sometime (i play SE on iphone) , i decided to test 1.25 by playing on the web.

Still tuning the deck. So far here is the deck list:

4x Infernal Gargoyle
    3x Chimera
    4x Plasma Behemoth

Abilities:
    3x Shriek
    3x Research
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    4x Supernova
    2x Engulfing
    2x poison gas
    2x snow armor

So far i've played 5 times and won all of them. The last 2 games i played were against 368 rank point zaladar player and 356 rank point elementalist player.

Maybe they had bad draw, i dont know. I know 1 win against zaladar cant be said that the deck is strong all the time... I need to test more... The issue is more in time for me to play on the web (my wife complains alot if i sit in front of my laptop to play).. Thats why i eagerly wait the update on my iphone.

I just dont like chimera since anything can hit him for 2 damage n then he is useless.
    Sometime i need him so my opp's allies can focus on him instead of beating my hero.

Please give me input. Majiya is my main hero since 1.23. I play other heroes for variety or for fun.

My winning conditions are mostly combination of engulfing n poison, supernova n fireball. Thats why dont suggest me remove them. I played MTG back then, n my style is control deck or ally-lite deck. The only aggro deck i played was goblins/RDW. My fave deck color in MTG was black and red
    Last edited by Melodia; 04-17-2011 at 03:10 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Im Testing something similar.

Majiya

4x Infernal Gargoyles
    4x Chimera
    4x Behemoth

3x Shreek
    3x Research
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    2x Supernova
    1x Snow Sapphire

I agree chimera is very, Very situational. Often i have to have board control before i play it. I wish there was something else to play instead of whats currently available in the ally pool. Thinking of throwing in 2 wolfs and 2 Medusil instead. Still undecided. snow sapphire is ok, Honestly using 6 resourcess on an armor seems to slow down when i could use it on 2 fireballs or a Lightning Strike and a Research. And that's why i only play one.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just won another 2 games against banebow n graveborn. Managed to lay down snow saphire for protection but they didnt shriek it. Maybe they didnt draw it.
    Graveborn match was close. I focused on nuking the hero instead of their allies which would be useless. Chimera and behemoth to distract them.
    1 snow saphire is useless i think. I hardly draw it when i need it. When i can cast, i dont need anymore cos i will be winning already. But im gonna keep them first bcause they are good vs boris eventhough boris can destroy arm. Good vs eladwen (though i rarely see her) and human hunters.

Rarely play research. Now u can only have 1 on board, n majiya's ability is already nice.
    I must play 36 cards cos i need at least 7 resources to fully control n survive n i dont want to resource too many burn spells cos i need them.

I wish in 1.26, kyle gives more burn spells. Arcane burst is just so bad with 4 resources n only gives 2 damage. If only it cost 3 like the priest card. Sigh.. For now i just keep this built first

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post

Rarely play research. Now u can only have 1 on board, n majiya's ability is already nice.
    I must play 36 cards cos i need at least 7 resources to fully control n survive n i dont want to resource too many burn spells cos i need them.

I wish in 1.26, kyle gives more burn spells. Arcane burst is just so bad with 4 resources n only gives 2 damage. If only it cost 3 like the priest card. Sigh.. For now i just keep this built first
    Arcane burst is not worth playing even against weenie decks. as for cards i will never run more than 30, the odds of drawing wahts needed is bad enough with 31 i wouldnt wanna run 36 at all. i often resource behemoths or chimeras. just gotta keep track of how many i have left in deck. Sapphire is about to be taken out of the deck its not producing any results even in game swhen i can drop it on turn 6. I woudl rather use say 2 fireballs instead thatn a stall card. i want faster kill sappire slows deck down too much
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<