Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Banebow - Undead - Traps

Hello there!

I'm all new to the forum, but I've been playing this game, lets just say more than a few times.

I saw a lot of players recently playing the Banebow Undead deck, and I found it pretty interesting.

I made one of the decks posted in here, and just tweaked a bit, but for some reason, it didn't work quite as well as expected.

I figured I had troubles getting early board control, and thought to myself: "Hey! Why not try with some traps!"

It actually did work quite well so far. Of course it does have decks that it will have a hard time against, but so far so good.

So here goes.

*Hero*

Banebow

*Allies*

2x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Death Collector
    4x Harbinger of the Lost
    x3 Cryptspawn Tormentor
    2x Der'kan, the Bone King
    2x Dakrath

*Abilities*

2x Sacrificial Lamb
    2x Ley Line Nexus
    4x Hunter's Gambit

*Items*

2x Death Trap
    2x Net Trap
    2x Snare Trap
    2x Ricochet Trap
    2x Decoy Trap
    3x Tombstone Beacon

*Weapons*

Spirit Shuriken

I will take advice, criticism and pointers very well, as I'm also here to learn.

Best Regards

PwnedByPawn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnedByPawn View Post
    Hello there!

I'm all new to the forum, but I've been playing this game, lets just say more than a few times.

I saw a lot of players recently playing the Banebow Undead deck, and I found it pretty interesting.

I made one of the decks posted in here, and just tweaked a bit, but for some reason, it didn't work quite as well as expected.

I figured I had troubles getting early board control, and thought to myself: "Hey! Why not try with some traps!"

It actually did work quite well so far. Of course it does have decks that it will have a hard time against, but so far so good.

So here goes.

*Hero*

Banebow

*Allies*

2x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Death Collector
    4x Harbinger of the Lost
    x3 Cryptspawn Tormentor
    2x Der'kan, the Bone King
    2x Dakrath

*Abilities*

2x Sacrificial Lamb
    2x Ley Line Nexus
    4x Hunter's Gambit

*Items*

2x Death Trap
    2x Net Trap
    2x Snare Trap
    2x Ricochet Trap
    2x Decoy Trap
    3x Tombstone Beacon

*Weapons*

Spirit Shuriken

I will take advice, criticism and pointers very well, as I'm also here to learn.

Best Regards

PwnedByPawn
    Personally I would take out the 2 net traps and -1 Hunter's Gambit and add 3 Grave Resistance. Since the deck is low on draw, I would think you need to beef up any undead you play to last a little longer. IF you wanted to keep all the traps, I would maybe -1 Dakrath, -1 Hunter's Gambit, -1 Harbinger and add Grave Resistance wherever you decided to take away, but I'm not a huge fan of Net Trap as a Banebow user, I typically like to try and keep my opponent's ally board clear as quickly as possible.