Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Help With Boris Deck

I have not played this in a loooooong time and I am looking for a viable Deck that can hold its own. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Also does anyone have a tier list for the heroes?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I been trying out Keaven's build which is the following. All credit goes to Keavan:

"The potential for Rothem's Visage to give Zoe Silversmith very potent use in this build has me trailing this version at the moment:

1 x Boris Skullcrusher

3 x Lily Rosecult
    3 x Zoe Silversmith
    3 x Braxnorian Veteran
    (9 Allies)

3 x Smashing Blow
    1 x Enrage
    3 x Crippling Blow
    4 x Rampage
    4 x Blood Frenzy
    4 x Retreat
    (19 Abilities)

4 x Reserve Weapon
    4 x Berserker's Edge
    3 x Rothem's Visage
    (11 Items)

The above version has been working well. Odd that as soon as I switch in my Berserker Boris Deck I face two others straight away.

I'm going to try and swap the Zoe's with Lythite Coating. It only now occured to me that this is another Warrior attachment Brax can recycle:

synergies;
    16 x key attachments and 4 Braxnorian Veteran's to make use of any destroyed.
    11 x key items and 4 Lily Rosecult to reuse destroyed items.
    4 x Retreat for Lily and Brax when needed.
    3 x Rothem's Visage to capitalise on retreated allies.
    3 x Lythite Coating to maximise benefit of Rothem's Visage."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What if you can't the 4 Blood Frenzy in time?
    The rest synergy is just wonderful.
    However a deck with only 4 draw is still inconsistent to me. And I always think even if you get BF, it doesn't provide enough card alone.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's good to see that I'm not the only one that likes to use Berserker decks! You should also try using -3 Zoe Silversmith and add +1 Lily Rosecult, +1 Braxnorian Veteran, and +1 Crippling Blow. Keaven suggested that it's his most successful Berserker Boris so far. You should also try out BlanketEffect's "The Devil's Visage" http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....evil-s-Visage) and Preybird's Ter Adun - The Gladiator 2.0 http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Posts-of-Crap. Also, the thing with these decks is that you need the ideal hand most of the time for the strategy to work.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What is the meta game cap in cards? I have no issues fighting basically everyone except Mage types.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    What if you can't the 4 Blood Frenzy in time?
    The rest synergy is just wonderful.
    However a deck with only 4 draw is still inconsistent to me. And I always think even if you get BF, it doesn't provide enough card alone.
    For some reason I -always- get a BF during my first four turns. Magic? Maybe.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Math beats everything.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    One thing to remember when going against Wulven or Mage heroes is that it will most likely become a death race. Make sure to have Rothem's Visage and pummel them with allies! :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelo View Post
    One thing to remember when going against Wulven or Mage heroes is that it will most likely become a death race. Make sure to have Rothem's Visage and pummel them with allies! :P
    Ah. I see. Guess I just need more practice with it. What is the Meta Cap for cards 40? 50?

Got to say have not played a deck with so much synergy since my MTG days.

This is what I am running. Though it has 50 cards it runs pretty well. I also have the 40 card version saved. Not sure which one is better but this one has been helping me raise my rating.

1 x Boris Skullcrusher

4 x Lily Rosecult
    4 x Zoe Silversmith
    4 x Braxnorian Veteran
    (12 Allies)

4 x Smashing Blow
    4 x Enrage
    4 x Crippling Blow
    3 x Rampage
    4 x Blood Frenzy
    4 x Retreat
    (23 Abilities)

4 x Reserve Weapon
    4 x Berserker's Edge
    3 x Rothem's Visage
    3 x Lythite Coating
    (14 Items)
    Last edited by IssacFrost; 08-05-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by IssacFrost View Post
    Ah. I see. Guess I just need more practice with it. What is the Meta Cap for cards 40? 50?

Got to say have not played a deck with so much synergy since my MTG days.

This is what I am running. Though it has 50 cards it runs pretty well. I also have the 40 card version saved. Not sure which one is better but this one has been helping me raise my rating.

1 x Boris Skullcrusher

4 x Lily Rosecult
    4 x Zoe Silversmith
    4 x Braxnorian Veteran
    (12 Allies)

4 x Smashing Blow
    4 x Enrage
    4 x Crippling Blow
    3 x Rampage
    4 x Blood Frenzy
    4 x Retreat
    (23 Abilities)

4 x Reserve Weapon
    4 x Berserker's Edge
    3 x Rothem's Visage
    3 x Lythite Coating
    (14 Items)
    I'm not sure what the meta cap is, but I'm guessing 40 cards as usual? I usually try to keep only 40 cards because it increases your chances of getting Blood Frenzy since your strategy is VERY reliant on your draw. I think that you should keep only 1 Enrage as Braxnorian Veteran can just recycle one you already have. As for Rampage, you should always have 4. You'll need Rampage somewhere later in the game UNLESS you're in a deathrace. Maybe take out the Lythite Coating and replace it with Shield Bash? Most players will have already wasted their item destruction on your Berserker's Edge by the time you start putting down Rothem, so no need for LC. Also, since Boris can't handle fatties as well as Logan, it's pretty handy to have Shield Bash. Althought I don't use it since I haven't tweaked out the deck. The version I use the most is the 4x Lily and Brax since Keaven suggested that it was his most successful Berserker Boris build. Still, I'll have to try out Shield Bash later on. Hope this helps!