Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Senior Member Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    211
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    The physical game is pretty easy for me. The dice are no less complex than in pokemon, but I agree there should be things to help newbies such as: counters for frozen, burning, poison ETC. Also on the mat there should be rules, as in pokemon:
    OMG i played Pokemon TCG online. For about 20 hours so i know what i am talking about. It's awful!!! Better Cards=WIN. Horrible mechanics.

  2. #12
    Senior Member oggtheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,812
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Backer View Post
    OMG i played Pokemon TCG online. For about 20 hours so i know what i am talking about. It's awful!!! Better Cards=WIN. Horrible mechanics.
    Ik. But they know how to make noobs understand
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

    I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

  3. #13
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,045
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    The physical game is pretty easy for me. The dice are no less complex than in pokemon, but I agree there should be things to help newbies such as: counters for frozen, burning, poison ETC. Also on the mat there should be rules, as in pokemon:
    That's useful feedback, thanks.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I had a hard time to remember to draw 2 cards from opponent's Bazzar...

    anyway, a newbie's guide will always help. User's expierence, most important things. And in this case, newbie's expierence since Shadowera is such a young game in physical world. You need to make it dead simple to get more people to play it.

  5. #15
    DP Visionary a player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New England, United States GMT-4
    Posts
    1,800
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue117 View Post
    You need to make it dead simple to get more people to play it.
    This. Especially: don't print the instructions on the back of the playmat!
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    this. Especially: Don't print the instructions on the back of the playmat!
    +1
    lol

  7. #17
    DP Visionary Direwulven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,470
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Come to Singapore. Raph, Geckt, Atomzed and Berdugo can show you how the physical game is played in the camaraderie of great company.
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn


    CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

  8. #18
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,557
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Direwulven View Post
    Come to Singapore. Raph, Geckt, Atomzed and Berdugo can show you how the physical game is played in the camaraderie of great company.
    And wreon and Keropok.

    About me: An Interview

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    856
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    And wreon and Keropok.
    Sounds like 50% of the international, physical cardgame player base.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Very interested in the physical version of this game. Will wait to see how it progresses. Seems cheaper than MTG which for me is huge.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •