Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the shattered Fate legendaries are??

EDIT: I see the legendary cards are the legendary heroes Loest & Rothem...I see. And of course scourge devourer & that King. Anyways thanks. Put them in the card list!!

I'm curious what those are and what they look like because they're not on the card list. Seriously...not too helpful anyways hope everyone's been good...it's been a while.
    Last edited by gretchenwieners; 07-30-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Legendaries are the stuff of legends, and as such not much is known about them. They're intended to catch your opponents off guard, surprising and intriguing them, filling them with shock and awe, and setting you up for an easy victory!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Legendaries are the stuff of legends, and as such not much is known about them. They're intended to catch your opponents off guard, surprising and intriguing them, filling them with shock and awe, and setting you up for an easy victory!
    Why could this not have been explained in DP? At least I now know why Legendaries don't appear on card list. Thx kyle
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am anything but awed by the current legendaries, more like underwhelmed with big a yawn. The game design isn't bold enough to make any really game changing but hard to get cards since it's such a bad thing to be called as pay to win by free loaders so it ends up pandering only to them IMO. If you want more of my money you need to try harder and come up with real legendaries that are truly hard to get and good enough for any of my deck builds, not those I could snap up a whole bunch in store from time to time but have no desire include. Nor see anyone play. At all. Ever.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I thought there were no SF legendaries apart from the two heroes?
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyraquis View Post
    I am anything but awed by the current legendaries, more like underwhelmed with big a yawn. The game design isn't bold enough to make any really game changing but hard to get cards since it's such a bad thing to be called as pay to win by free loaders so it ends up pandering only to them IMO. If you want more of my money you need to try harder and come up with real legendaries that are truly hard to get and good enough for any of my deck builds, not those I could snap up a whole bunch in store from time to time but have no desire include. Nor see anyone play. At all. Ever.
    iirc, the only reason they show up in the market at all is because there is no auction house for the free players to get their hands on Legendaries. Having cards that are ONLY available via real money, good cards or not, would still cause issues. That being said, the first two legendaries could have been a lot better, but it was the introduction of the idea, so I have a feeling they were just being cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Maccumhail View Post
    I thought there were no SF legendaries apart from the two heroes?
    There aren't. Loest and Rothem are the only Legendaries for SF. They don't show up on the card list, which is why I don't blame anyone for asking.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope there will be more Legendaries I like 'em... but please lower the cost. Thank you >_<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by General Exorcist View Post
    I hope there will be more Legendaries I like 'em... but please lower the cost. Thank you >_<
    There is another Legendary (divided in 2) hero in Dark Prophecy, Carmila

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....y-Hero-Carmila!

She has an amazing ability to be able to use any SE ability of any hero, but for some reason you can't play with her.

I wish we could chose her for the SF kickstarter pick a card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_alves83 View Post
    There is another Legendary (divided in 2) hero in Dark Prophecy, Carmila

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....y-Hero-Carmila!

She has an amazing ability to be able to use any SE ability of any hero, but for some reason you can't play with her.

I wish we could chose her for the SF kickstarter pick a card.
    ...i am wondering why she hasn't got the Priest and Rogue icons on her (...while she has all teh others))))....would be definitely great fun to play with her 'ability'
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Ak View Post
    ...i am wondering why she hasn't got the Priest and Rogue icons on her (...while she has all teh others))))....would be definitely great fun to play with her 'ability'
    A double sided hero card for both factions.

I think she could definitely be tuned to be playable online. Like, 20 starting health or something.