Close

Thread: Saving Deck !!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Saving Deck !!!

Hi everyone !!!
    i'm rather new to shadow era (and to Card Games in fact !!! )
    i really loved this game... the fact that its free... and not pay to win !!! i tried some multiplayer game, and even won some of them !!!
    i started playing the android version than i loved the game so much i'm playing it on pc !!!
    all of this to tell you that i really love this game... but since the last update !! when i saved my deck i saw three slots !!! thinking to my self "waow really coool... now we have 3 free slot" after saving in 2 different slot... when i cheked my status... i found that in fact i lost 50 shadow crystal... without any warning or even a simple writing or anything... i find this really wrong... and hope it was a mistake of yours... cause it look a little dishonest :/ ... i'm really a beginner wanted to learn to play before deciding what to do with my crystals.... and now this :/
    hope to get an answers and thx for this awesome game ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It does show below each slot a number of SC that it will cost, and it should come up with a pop-up asking you whether or not you do want to unlock that slot for however many SC. Unless something is off and that doesn't show now, I know has for me, as recently as 2-3 days ago.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    It does show below each slot a number of SC that it will cost, and it should come up with a pop-up asking you whether or not you do want to unlock that slot for however many SC. Unless something is off and that doesn't show now, I know has for me, as recently as 2-3 days ago.
    the last update was yesterday... and it didnt :/ neither the pop up or the number !!!
    EDIT : MY BAD for the number... IT IS present :/ !!! but no pop up... i didnt realise that i "bought" it ... until i cheked my statu !!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Musoka View Post
    the last update was yesterday... and it didnt :/ neither the pop up or the number !!!
    EDIT : MY BAD for the number... IT IS present :/ !!! but no pop up... i didnt realise that i "bought" it ... until i cheked my statu !!!
    If it was a mistake in buying them you can try e-mailing their support team to see if you can get your crystals back by giving up those save slots. I found that I don't really need multiple save slots unless I have different builds for the same hero. If I'm going to play a different hero I simply click "Load" and it will bring up the last deck I made with that hero.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    If it was a mistake in buying them you can try e-mailing their support team to see if you can get your crystals back by giving up those save slots. I found that I don't really need multiple save slots unless I have different builds for the same hero. If I'm going to play a different hero I simply click "Load" and it will bring up the last deck I made with that hero.
    yes thats what i'm used to do... i just had a second hero !! and saving the deck is enough !!! i only have to load it in the first slot !!! well... will try your advice by emailing them !!! and whatever !!! in the worst case i will end up needing them... i guess... ^^
    thanks guys for the answers ^^ and have a good day