Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Lifetaker View Post
    So is this off line thing considered bug report too? Ill see if the fire wall is the issue. I use a cell phone as a hot spot for my internet. I did try a different phone with the same results. Thanks for the kind words on the robbery...... it really sucked, but the important thing was family and pets were safe
    I missed a lot with both expansions and I don't get cell service where I work so was gonna mess around offline...... that is how I ran into it.
    Have you tried offline to confirm?
    Play Offline works for me on 2.84 iOS, whether I am online or offline when I start it up. So I guess there's something else at play for you. It might be that your cell phone based hotspot does not support the network protocols now in use.

Did it work on 2.83?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Idk. This is the first attempt on this computer. I tried shutting down all the securities and still no luck. Man it would suck not being to play on my computer. I just installed a game that runs Steam. Is there a way they may be in conflict?

Edit update: So I unplugged and tethered my phone directly usb directly to my computer and BAM logged on and updated real fast..... Awsome.

Thanks for the help Gondorian, I thought it was a compatibility issue with windows and new updates. Ill try the off line next.

Edit 2: still having the offline issues on all my devises on main, alt and new accounts
    Last edited by Drake Lifetaker; 07-27-2014 at 02:54 PM.