Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool Summoned weapons Tala

Okay I don't use this deck that much because I get tired of using the same heros. But from what I understand tala is pretty much the best hero in shadow era. With that being said I'd like to know what every body thinks or what adjustments should be made to this deck.
    (allies) 19
    4 yari blade dancer

4 fleet footed messenger

3 Aldon the brave

4 Fortififed wisp

2 Artful squire

2 VIska

(Abilities)

4 Crippling BLow

4 BLood frenzy

2 smashing blow

4 Retreat

2 Enrage

(items)
    2 war banner
    2 kings pride

Total 39including hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No sir, Tala isn't the best IMO. The best hero for me considering the card pool is Banebow, and Zal comes at no. 2.

Nice deck. I'd suggest to use Spirit Warden in place of FFM though. And might as well make space for additional draw.
    While you're at it, throw away the squire and add 2 Lay Seductress.

PS: Remove the war banner for more draw
    Last edited by Scout; 07-25-2014 at 02:08 PM.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Where is your secondary draw?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Every deck has a weakness this one is secondary draw. But ffm has sick synergy with blade dancer and retreat and kings pride also his ability is the heart in soul of this deck although spirt warden is a very good candidate I can't Def need at least two squires for item destruction .. Ffm is the man

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    Where is your secondary draw?
    ^^^^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As much as I love her, I have to agree that Tala is not the best hero in SE at the moment. Unfortunately, BaneBow and Zaladar do seem to be the most dominant. I might buy an argument that Tala is the best of the new Shattered Fates heroes, though even that might be a tough sell.

Still, she is a solid choice for a hero.

And I agree that I would drop the Squires. Personally I would probably swap out Enrage for some secondary draw -- maybe Treasured Heirloom or Road Less Travelled. Enrage is a tempting card, but I usually find if I can't beat the opponent with my 30 starting health, I can't beat them with Enrage either.

You have item destruction in Smashing Blow, which will destroy any armour or weapon. Are you thinking more in terms of support artifacts? If you're looking at that Saymeht's Retribution has the same casting cost as Squire, has no limits on casting cost and can destroy support abilities as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    From running my own Tala, I say keep the Squires.
    Mine ran into a problem dealing with non-weapon/armor items and I did not think to use Squire, at least this one has item destruction.
    Now FFM, I understand its use so it is debatable if it belongs though I never used it.
    I do think your ally distribution is off, I ran 9 3cc to your 7.
    Fortified Wisp is good at Tala's choice but it should not be relied on for those who can kill it, you should have 1-2 other choices.
    I do not believe War Banner & the 2nd Enrage are needed, I did well without them.
    Tala does not need secondary draw unlike some other Heroes, the only thing I did not like was figuring out how to work item destruction in.

I do not know competitive but I believe Tala is a solid Hero and also an easy one to build a deck for and win with much like back in the old days when CotC was half formed, certain Mages and Warriors were the goto for starting out in this game.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    Mine ran into a problem dealing with non-weapon/armor items and I did not think to use Squire, at least this one has item destruction.
    Now FFM, I understand its use so it is debatable if it belongs though I never used it.
    Fortified Wisp is good at Tala's choice but it should not be relied on for those who can kill it, you should have 1-2 other choices.
    I do not believe War Banner & the 2nd Enrage are needed, I did well without them.
    Tala does not need secondary draw unlike some other Heroes, the only thing I did not like was figuring out how to work item destruction in.

I do not know competitive but I believe Tala is a solid Hero and also an easy one to build a deck for and win with much like back in the old days when CotC was half formed, certain Mages and Warriors were the goto for starting out in this game.

It's not just ffm it's ffm and blade dancer ffm can also be used as a protector for emergencys and if going first or 2nd can can be a sneaky three attack haste allies. As for two enrage has been very useful late games I pack two so I can sac one early or late and ffm is basically the heart and soul of this deck besides fortified wisp. War banner Aldon and kings pride make haste allies insanely powerful which is why I also pack two war banners for early or late sacs. Usually don't have a prob with 3cc cost alli drop but if I do the wisp can then be its rightful protector instead of ffm...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post

On 2nd note - 1 retreat + 1 foil spirt warden lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run Midnight Sentinel instead of FFM, no Haste but same stats and he can boost anyone.
    - Bladedancer to 5
    - Aldon to 6
    - gives anyone Ambush for safe attacks.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal