Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Suitable guilds for me?

Hey all! I decided I should look to join a guild, after all you get a lot of beenfits from it. Could anyone recommend an appropriate guild for me?

-main reason I want a guild is access to solid strategic data. Good decklist tested by good players, meta analysis etc...
    (if any guilds have public sites like these that non-members can view, let me know please)

-looking for a friendly community that will help advance, build decks and share camaraderie.

Now about me: I play yugioh and mtg, but at the moment I play shadowera exclusively. I joined on the 13 of july, so I'm pretty new. My current rating is hovering just above 230 (I decided not to play till I get some overdue shadow crystals so I can expand into shadow-who seem better to me). My only current deck is Reaver's eldawen deck, plus a few cards to mix and match in. I should soon have 400 shadow crystals and 1900 gold total on my account. I intend to use this to build a more competetive deck from the shadow side, and would appreciate help from a guild in this.

My pros and cons are:
    Pros/
    - skilled at many card games. I have played yugioh for years online, then got into mtg (going 2-2 at the first shop tourney I attended within 2 weeks of buying my first cards) and now I play shadowera. Point is I take like a duck to water when it comes to card games and shadowera is no exception.
    -I speak russian/romanian fluently and am passable at spanish if your guild is partly or completely non-english.
    -I generally try to be a pleasant and polite guy online

Neutral/
    -I don't intend to spend any money on this game, and have so far in my life never done so for any game. Anything I will earn will be through surveys etc, and I don't intend to be building new decks every day of the week if you are looking for that.
    -wether you see this as good or bad, I am an avid netdecker. Call me unoriginal but frugality has taught me to buy guaranteed good decks first, then develop them myself if needs be (I own exactly one starter deck and one deck for magic+15 extra cards, including sideboard). I am no collector at heart, I want good decks and I want the cheap.

Cons/
    -I am a 17 year old dependant. I cannot guarantee the quality of my internet connection or when I have free time to play games instead of school/part time work/chores etc. Hence even remotely competetive guilds probably will not be interested for another year or so : p

Thanks for any help, romakarol.
    Last edited by Romakarol; 07-23-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yo! A year? No way lol. Most of the competitive guilds are already looking for interested players, so I'm sure this thread will be filled with guild intros soon. I'm in BP but I joined because I decided it suited me best. I also considered TJ and ETC as well. A1 too.

Take a look at my signature, there is a link to a list of all active guilds there. Check it out

Also nice intro. Looking forward to seeing more of ya whichever guild you join.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello Romakarol,

Good starting point in guild search is this tread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-active-Guilds

In a nutshell ETC is oriented in advancing the community, both in guild community based on friendship, and general se community by helping players, organizing events and fooling around (yes even that helps )

More about the guild can be found here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....The-Next-Phase

Or visit us here: http://asfetc.shadowera.net/index.php?board=1.0

We always welcome good people.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How could you spend 0 money on any game while you play yugioh and mtg?
    o.O
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    o.O
    Loaned decks, prizes, etc...
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would suggest you read up on all the guilds listed here in the forums. Most if not all have a post about there guild here and what's expected out of being in the guild. If that doesn't help you out enough to choose, I would also suggest picking out members from each guild you're interested in that you see are active here or in the QM and ask them to tell you more about there guild. That's what I did before joining BP.
    Mage Guardian of Gilead
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello Romakarol. There are lots of guilds to choose from with lots of members that are well known for their contribution to SE and Skills. I'm with E2E which is a Christian based guild, our link is below if you are interested.

I wish you luck in your guild hunting and I'm sure you will find a guild that suits you best.

Peace be with you my friend

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?t=30787
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    o.O
    Oh lol sorry, I meant any ONLINE game. I don't buy virtual stuff.

Well everyone thanks for the quick/good responses! I'll just finish providing superrewards with every proof imaginable and get looking once I have my shadowcrystals/get back from work/probably both.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice intro man. There's alot of great guilds in SE, take a look in the guild section, read about each guild and see what you think is the best fit. I chose Warriors of the Blue Phoenix and I absolutely love it, great group of guys. But there are lots of great guilds out there.