Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviosablade View Post
    Btw forgiveness can be used as a battle trick. They'll see on your turn you'll have 2 SE and play around that. So you respond with forgiveness. An opponent made that mistake once and I pulled out 20 dmg on him
    20 dmg? How did you do that?
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Justicar alysia and avenger of the fallen are in play. Activate Threbins abillity+ rod= 7+4 from smite+4 from smite+2 from avenger+ 3 from justicar
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviosablade View Post
    Justicar alysia and avenger of the fallen are in play. Activate Threbins abillity+ rod= 7+4 from smite+4 from smite+2 from avenger+ 3 from justicar
    So forgiveness only contributed 3 damage in that 20 damage lol. But it's pretty enough to trick opponent into a mistake.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    So forgiveness only contributed 3 damage in that 20 damage lol. But it's pretty enough to trick opponent into a mistake.
    Which is why I like it! And the devoted knight ramp is epic.
    It can literally turn the game around in a split second even though it starts slow and steady.
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Devoted Knight is a 4x autoinclude, he's the best SF ally. Other than that your deck is so different that I can't really give any feedback until I try it out
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Twio View Post
    Devoted Knight is a 4x autoinclude, he's the best SF ally. Other than that your deck is so different that I can't really give any feedback until I try it out
    If it was another deck I would agree with you.
    But this deck is a control base I have to have a variety to control the board.
    And I only have him to ramp up my resources if I do draw him which I do most times.
    But the guardian is just as useful for he's a 2/5 and he's when I need that prescence and that he's difficult to remove.
    This deck insist a tempo reset and stall and just controlling the board.

Your deck I would agree it needs that 4x it's more ally based and getting that 1 step ahead is great even for me. But I need a variety.
    And I can't afford to top deck devoted knights that's why I have him at 3x.

But like I said I do agree but I disagree when it's this deck in particular.
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've played against this deck and really respect it (with a Garth discard/ctrl deck). I'd say I win and lose about evenly against it, which is pretty good considering Garth focuses on ally removal and this is ally dependent.

I've loved forgiveness since DP, and think it does not get enough play in priest decks. IMO, it's a way to not worry about bad draws - since you can resource 3 of your 4 tidal waves (as an example of a bad draw), and then wait for forgiveness to get them back. It also is essentially a non-card, since it's one resource (after refund) and one card to get one card and one shadow energy. Essentially you pay one resource for one SE - which is a bargain. Because you have several non-cards in your deck, you wind up with a deck that is leaner and meaner than regular 40 card decks - 4 forgivenesses work almost as if you were playing a 36 card deck.

Regarding your choice of hero - his SE ability is nice defensively vs an early rush, since they have to kill themselves attacking you, or for occasional targeted ally removal. Jericho, on the other hand, offers some interesting options as well. Including ruining card draw for some heroes, or bringing your own allies back from a bad attachment. I'm wondering if you've considered him, especially since you use a lot of the shadow energy for powering items - so you're not hurt by games where the ability is useless.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    I've played against this deck and really respect it (with a Garth discard/ctrl deck). I'd say I win and lose about evenly against it, which is pretty good considering Garth focuses on ally removal and this is ally dependent.

I've loved forgiveness since DP, and think it does not get enough play in priest decks. IMO, it's a way to not worry about bad draws - since you can resource 3 of your 4 tidal waves (as an example of a bad draw), and then wait for forgiveness to get them back. It also is essentially a non-card, since it's one resource (after refund) and one card to get one card and one shadow energy. Essentially you pay one resource for one SE - which is a bargain. Because you have several non-cards in your deck, you wind up with a deck that is leaner and meaner than regular 40 card decks - 4 forgivenesses work almost as if you were playing a 36 card deck.

Regarding your choice of hero - his SE ability is nice defensively vs an early rush, since they have to kill themselves attacking you, or for occasional targeted ally removal. Jericho, on the other hand, offers some interesting options as well. Including ruining card draw for some heroes, or bringing your own allies back from a bad attachment. I'm wondering if you've considered him, especially since you use a lot of the shadow energy for powering items - so you're not hurt by games where the ability is useless.
    Thanks for the feedback. Well honestly Jericho doesnt have that punch like threbin does infuse his abillity as a late game finishee in rarely use not for defense on clear the board using smite zails hymn and tidal wave I'm not worried about taking too much damage.
    To me I rather use glass chalice for it is the most useful preist draw card IMO. This deck is mainly control and then do a big punch I average 17 dmg in a single turn by late game
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find it awesome how we both have 42 card Threbin decks yet they are so different
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First of all thanks for the brilliant deck, I'm maining it now (well I changed it a bit to my liking but never mind that).
    @bobrossw: forgiveness actually costs 2 resources not 1. It does refund you 1, but it also takes away 1 since it takes an ally from your resource pile, meaning you end up with a total of 2 less resources after you play it.
    Member of ETC, your local friendly guild: http://asfetc.shadowera.net/index.php?board=1.0

IGN:
    namor (aramia flameforged- needs upgrading)
    lovely (moonstalker undead- main since forever)
    krolroma (aramia twilight- waiting for the meta to align)