Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the help guys. It helped much in world battles, my win/lose ratio was 1/12, now 1/8 (still low) because i not have a strategy to handle weapon-armor based opponents. What strategies you use against combos like Moonstalker+Speedstrike+What Big Teeth?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tahl.zero View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. It helped much in world battles, my win/lose ratio was 1/12, now 1/8 (still low) because i not have a strategy to handle weapon-armor based opponents. What strategies you use against combos like Moonstalker+Speedstrike+What Big Teeth?
    Destroy WBT with an item destruction, and simply use cards that erases stealth (Wulven Predator, Nocturnal Advantage, Nowhere to Hide), or damage it with tactics that deals ability damage (Fireballs, Lightning Strikes, Supernova...mage cards.)

You could also remove Speedstrike with cards like Sever Ties, but I would recommend destroying WBT instead (If it needs to be destroyed at all)

You can just use the WBT against itself with Incendiary Curse. (Really popular now lol)
    Last edited by NewINIMoon; 07-23-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    Republic of Korea
    Leader of ROK

IGN: ROK Bluehell

I'm just a translator...-myself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NewINIMoon View Post
    You could also remove Speedstrike with cards like Sever Ties, but I would recommend destroying WBT instead (If it needs to be destroyed at all)
    I disagree. I think targeting Speedstrike and Rapid Shot is much more important than destroying weapons. Weapon based Heroes will carry a lot of spare weapons anyways but it's the double tap that gives their ability its value.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis