Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Red face [SF] Semi-Solo Lance !!!

I want to introduce to you a Fun Deck called Semi Solo lance...

We are at BP guild, in addition the wide selection of competitive decks, you can also find Fun concepts and bizarre decks. To break the boredom of the classic decks and adds fun to the game..
    And I introduced a big amount of fun concepts decks out there, so thought to share some of them with you guys

This deck is for sure not tier 1, it is just a fun deck, so i dont want to see some arrogants saying it is not competitive or whatever, this deck is just for fun and tease opponents

Now i represent you the Hilarious semi solo lance

I didnt calculate my win rate with this deck as some people do, but it had a good winning rate

V2.0 (version 1 had more allies, but this version had higher winning rate and stabilitt)

***HERO***
    Lance Shadowstalker

***Allies (4)***\
    4x Knight of Unaxio

***Abilities (22)***

3x Stop, Thief!

4x Lay Low
    4x Shrine of Negatia
    1x Change of Fortune

4x Bad Santa
    4x Word of the Prophet

4x Smoke Screen

3x Rain Delay
    2x Justice's Cape

***Items (6)***
    4x Bazaar
    2x Loom of Fate

TOTAL: 39 cards + Hero

So This Deck is the re-innovation of the old Lance Lay low decks, which were not consistent at DP, Neither at SF )))

Anyway whats new about this deck??

First: You want to stall till turn 7 for guaranteed win:
    Why? to play unbeatbale combo of knight of anixo and lay low

Stall:
    3x Rain delay
    4x Smoke Screen
    3 x Lay low >>>> you can play Lay low on a turn and smoke screen on the next turn to maintain stalling as You need only one Lay low to achieve the combo with Shrine of Negatia

NB: if you have many Templar of anixo you may test to play him at turn 4 to see if he survive or no, if not then wait till turn 7

Turn 7:
    Knight of anixio + Lay low

Why knight of anixo: you have million of abilities, once he is summoned, he discard an ability to get huge boost out of Supernova range, so he is basically immune to every thing except for Tidal wave

Then he start to rock...

What makes Knight of anoixa so sexy

1-he can be boosted very rapidly by discarding
    2 He can be ATTACK TWICE BY THE ARMOR Justicar's Cape

If the opponent doesnt have this wide selection of cards you auto win
    worst match ups will be Priests due to tidal wave and focus prayer (auto loss)
    Eris ( especially hasted Eris in rogue deck or protected eris in tala)
    Twilights( due to Twilight ritualist)
    Geaver (this new 4cc, 4hp 4 attack dude)
    Sheriks
    Ravagers ( i dont know why i faced huge number of vess ravagers when i was using this deck, there was some dude at same time every day waiting for me)

Some videos:

Last edited by Rivozzz; 02-21-2015 at 08:34 PM.
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    another video

Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What about using storm coat and add also rain delay?
    It will allow you to to start the combo sooner
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    What about using storm coat and add also rain delay?
    It will allow you to to start the combo sooner
    Storm coat is uselsss in this deck as:
    1- I dont want to start combo before T7, as before T7 i will play knight without LAy low, which means he can be mindcontrol, Transfiguartion curse, any ability will kill him so I only want to wait till T7 to play both together and save knight from any ability

2-After T7, i have no problem at all to attack with lay low and sherine or change of fortune, but i must enusre that i am in continous lay low or my hero or my knight will be killled, so Storm coat makes me attack while lay line is in play, and in same time i have to play Sherine and lay low every turn or i will be dead, so it didnt add any benifit. as if i was able to attack and not able to produce the sherine-lay low combo (which also makes me attack) i will be killed

3- I have many armors which has more benifit than him, justicar cap is much better latter in the game

as for Rain delay
    It is not a bad option, but the thing is, after T7, i must alway be under lay low coverage or my knight will be targeted and killed and rain delay will not help him.
    so to use Rain delay, it can be used before T7
    actually it is not very bad as T3 Rain delay, T4 Storm coat, T5 Rain delay, T6 Storm coat
    And it synergy with knight ability, and will be discarded..
    So here basically it can be used instead of Black Garb, Black garb can be nice because it many times it helps to reduce attackers and make me able to survive one more turn in rush decks
    But for sure rain delay is an interesting option which i didnt try
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Solid deck as always Rivozzz, thanks for sharing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Fury View Post
    Solid deck as always Rivozzz, thanks for sharing
    Thanks man, its a just fun hilarious deck when you want to tease people on QMs )
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great work, Rivozzz! I love your sf update for lll and will give this deck a spin! Thx for sharing.

But this is what I would change:

Black Garb is not stall, u still take the damage and, it's ally control, that's why I don't think it fits well in this concept and with Smoke Screen it doesn't matter anyway how many opposing allies are living.
    I feel that another Change of Fortune would fit better to extend the LL combo. Next I would add 2x Rider of Ellos to ensure you get a T7 ally. 4x of a card might not be enough. For the last slot I would consider word of the prophet to add consistency, or rain delay for added stall.
    BP Karlos4

Preceptor of Dice
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice one.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos4 View Post
    Great work, Rivozzz! I love your sf update for lll and will give this deck a spin! Thx for sharing.

But this is what I would change:

Black Garb is not stall, u still take the damage and, it's ally control, that's why I don't think it fits well in this concept and with Smoke Screen it doesn't matter anyway how many opposing allies are living.
    I feel that another Change of Fortune would fit better to extend the LL combo. Next I would add 2x Rider of Ellos to ensure you get a T7 ally. 4x of a card might not be enough. For the last slot I would consider word of the prophet to add consistency, or rain delay for added stall.
    -Yeah I noticed that rain delay could be good alternative to black garb.
    - I don't like rider, because supernova can kill him, which is run by all mages, but knight after his summon boost bypass supernova
    -I usually didn't much have problem finding knight by t7 duty to massive draw and filtering by word of prophet
    - I agree also on word of prophet , and actually my last version has 4 word of prophets instead of 3 as you said
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Black Garb is pretty important tech in this deck. Against Super Focus decks or Gravebone Dakrath decks, Smoke Screen isn't enough to delay the opponent. Rain Delay can't be played consecutively so the turn you're depending on Smoke Screen you're going to be taking a lot of damage.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...